Does anyone think pierce would be okay with coming off the bench?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpatscelts25. Show soxpatscelts25's posts

Does anyone think pierce would be okay with coming off the bench?

I understand pierce is NOT the problem. But do you think pierce would be fine with coming off the bench and still playing starters minutes? At this point in their careers, jeff green is a better deffender than pierce. pierce would get to go up against the other teams second unit and provide instant offense. there is no doubt that in the fourth quarter pierce will be the guy everyone looks to too close out the game. Jeff green in the starting line up will help him get in a rythm, give the offense more ability to get out on the break,  and give them a better defense. 

Starting 5: Rondo, bradley, green, sullinger, Garnett

Bench: Terry, Lee, Pierce, wilcox, MELO (get rid of bass and collins)

In need of offense in 4th: Rondo, terry, Pierce, Green, Garnett

Defense: Rondo, Bradley, Lee, Green, Garnett (maybe sullinger instead of lee depending on the team they are playing)

Closing out the game: Rondo, Bradley, Pierce, Sullinger, Garnett

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Re: Does anyone think pierce would be okay with coming off the bench?

In response to soxpatscelts25's comment:

I understand pierce is NOT the problem. But do you think pierce would be fine with coming off the bench and still playing starters minutes? At this point in their careers, jeff green is a better deffender than pierce. pierce would get to go up against the other teams second unit and provide instant offense. there is no doubt that in the fourth quarter pierce will be the guy everyone looks to too close out the game. Jeff green in the starting line up will help him get in a rythm, give the offense more ability to get out on the break,  and give them a better defense. 

Starting 5: Rondo, bradley, green, sullinger, Garnett

Bench: Terry, Lee, Pierce, wilcox, MELO (get rid of bass and collins)

In need of offense in 4th: Rondo, terry, Pierce, Green, Garnett

Defense: Rondo, Bradley, Lee, Green, Garnett (maybe sullinger instead of lee depending on the team they are playing)

Closing out the game: Rondo, Bradley, Pierce, Sullinger, Garnett

Hey new fella. Get used to the ignoration. Everybody here(myself included) thinks thet're an expert, but they don't really no squat(again myself included). You've got trust fund babies  w/ mobility issues that never stray far from their computer(hence 5k posts; probably more due to multiple personalities; you'll see) Or perhaps he's a quad w/ really good insurance & a voice activated computer. Then you've got others who think a rib injury is chronic(you know, like HIV  these days)and is somehow connected to the shoulder blades. This is just two snapshots of the clusters of personalities that will lessen your life considerably. Get out while you can. The rest of the guys will be here til they die or they see the light. Run my friend, run!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

No, I don't think Pierce would be ok with it. Neither would I. Why? Jeff Green simply doesn't deserve to start based on how he performed with the Cs. You have to earn your spot in the team. Rebounding like Muggsy Bouges and spotty offense every 10th game doesn't give you a chance to earn to start before Pierce.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Not sure this would ever happen.  Many Celtics fans also believe that Green may be involved in a potential trade.  If this happens I am not sure who would be Pierce's backup. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Never have given that any thought as Paul would never allow it.......  I also thought that the "BIG O" (OBAMA) WAS GOING TO BE ONE & DONE......  What the he!! do I know ???

From what I seen, nothing!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I think both Greens and PPs performance would improve.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Never have given that any thought as Paul would never allow it.......  I also thought that the "BIG O" (OBAMA) WAS GOING TO BE ONE & DONE......  What the he!! do I know ???

From what I seen, nothing!

Good one young man......  You have a keen sense of humor !!!

Why thank you Bill

Sections
Shortcuts