Does Doc actually believe they are going to turn it around?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Re: Does Doc actually believe they are going to turn it around?

the delusional doc still praticing medicine without a clue

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: Does Doc actually believe they are going to turn it around?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does Doc actually believe they are going to turn it around? : Doom and gloom? Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Lower my expectations so I want be disappointed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Fierce,
    I just don't think Paul could get old just after his 34th birthday and be so bad.

I think there is more to it.  Somewhere between out of shape and hurt.  What I was trying to say is Pierce had an enormous effect on the team's offense as to make them useless without him at this time.  I know a trainer in LA who trains NBA players during the off season and he told me last year Pierce hates to work out and keeps himself in shape by playing ball constantly.  Maybe he didn't this year.

I am with the rebuilding of the team but what may get in the way is Pierce will start to improve and because of that the Celtics will as well. Not tomorrow but in the coming weeks. Which will throw out the chance of 1 an 2 lottery picks.   Not saying it will happen but if Pierce comes back you could see this team be an 8th seed or slightly better.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

TRANSFORM THAT ROSTER !!!!   MOVE THE BIG 4 !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does Doc actually believe they are going to turn it around? : There's a bigger problem than Pierce, rebounding! Right now we're dead last in the NBA in rebounding, unacceptable!

Fierce,
    If Pierce improves even without rebounding we could get the 8th seed.  Not saying it is good, just that it could happen.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does Doc actually believe they are going to turn it around? : Remember the Knicks game? We didn't have Pierce and we just lost by 2 points. If you check the rebounding numbers of that game it will show Celts 41 and Knicks 31. Against the Pacers both KG and Pierce scored 21 points each. But we were never in a position to win that game. Pierce is going to play better but rebounding decides whether we win or lose games.

and turnovers

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

I think they have a run left in them, anything is possible

Sections
Shortcuts