Does KG Believe In Karma?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Does KG Believe In Karma?

You seem to love to trash Ray Allen now that he is gone.  

Are you now practicing for when Garnett leaves?   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

because ray allen is a jackass...he spit on all us celtics fans when he when to the heat...i can't stand him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Wow. How mature.  What are you 12?  Hew owes you NOTHING.  He made a business decision based on his happiness and a chance to win one last title.  Rondo drove him out.  I applaud him for accepting less money. Show character, but what would you know.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Wow. How mature.  What are you 12?  Hew owes you NOTHING.  He made a business decision based on his happiness and a chance to win one last title.  Rondo drove him out.  I applaud him for accepting less money. Show character, but what would you know.

i know you know nothing just by reading all your post...with your stupid trades that can't even happen....think before you post silly stuff 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Actually, I love both Ray and KG.

With Ray, I just love to push the buttons of the "Raycists" here. I mean the Raycists take it personally when you expose Ray's weaknesses.

Regarding KG, I'm just disappointed that he had to ask for 36m for 3 years.

i would rather have delle donne on this team than ray allen.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Are you still mad that Ray left you?  Awwww.  Thats cute.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Are you still mad that Ray left you?  Awwww.  Thats cute.

are you the one that's 12?  wow

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

You are acting like a baby because Ray made a personal and logical decision to leave the team...  so you are mad at him.  How immature.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

+1!

LOLOLOL...you are the dumb guy from red sox board...+1 for you....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Rondo drove him out. "

Stop it with this. 

Rondo was not the reason Ray left. 

Ray left to go to a team that had a chance to win a ring. No problem there, and for my part, no hard feelings.

Secondarily he was insulted to lose his starting spot to Bradley. Ray wasn't big enough to see he could help the team more off the bench and let Bradley start. That's on Ray. Doesn't mean he's a bad guy but this "poor Ray he was driven out of town" junk is ridiculous. 

Yes, Rondo did lobby also for Bradley to start over Ray. That's totally legit and at any rate it was doc's decision, not Rondo's. 

Ray left on his own accord, that's it. 

As for Fierce he is a bit obsessed with KG versus Duncan right now given how well the Spurs are doing. Though to be fair, last year we fared better than the Spurs in the playoffs. 

It's interested to ask why the Spurs are better because they represented a template we may have been able to follow to combine veterans and youth. Fierce is right that Duncan is the better player than KG by any measure. And yeah, less trash talk and more focus on the field would probably have been appropriate. And who knows, maybe KG should have taken less money to held round out the team. It's hard to criticize KG's dedication to the Celts though. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The story goes that on May 9, 1999 (Mother’s Day), Tim Duncan’s Spurs played Kevin Garnett’s Timberwolves in the first round of the NBA playoffs. During that game, Garnett, who is known for his incessant need to trash talk and intense dislike for any sort of decency did what he does best. He went too far. Just as Tim Duncan was going to take two free throws, Garnett barked at him: “Happy Mother’s Day, motherf*ker!” Tim Duncan’s mother famously died of breast cancer the day before his 14th birthday.

Duncan then won his first championship the following month.

2010-11

KG calls Charlie V a cancer patient. 

The Celts end up losing to the Heat in the 2nd round of the playoffs 4-1.

2012-13

Carmelo and his wife were having marital problems.

When the Celts visited the Knicks at MSG, KG told Melo his wife taste like Honey Nut Cheerios.

The Celts end up losing to the Knicks in the 1st round this season.

This is perhaps the dumbest thread yet.,, but to humor your simple mind tell us what trash talking Charlie V has to do with losing to the Heat? OMG ur a sick puppy..

I guess maybe Kevin Durrant trash talked John Wall last year and thats why the Thunder lost to the Heat in the finals...is that the logic youre using here??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

This is perhaps the dumbest thread yet.,, but to humor your simple mind tell us what trash talking Charlie V has to do with losing to the Heat? OMG ur a sick puppy..

I guess maybe Kevin Durrant trash talked John Wall last year and thats why the Thunder lost to the Heat in the finals...is that the logic youre using here??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

That's because you're simple mind can't understand the thread.

I think everybody here sees the pattern. Every time KG goes below the belt, he ends up the loser.

In 1999, it was Duncan vs. KG in the 1st round. KG says something not nice to Duncan and Duncan ends up winning a championship while KG exits in the 1st round.

Trash talking Charlie V resulted in the Celts getting kicked out in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

And this season, KG tells Melo about Honey Nut Cheerios and the Celts end up getting eliminated by the Knicks in the 1st round.

That's why I'm asking if KG believes in karma because every time he says something not nice, he ends up failing to go far in the playoffs. 

So using your ridiculous premise, KG must not have trash talked anyone during the 2007-08 championship season?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

So using your ridiculous premise, KG must not have trash talked anyone during the 2007-08 championship season?

KG doesn't stop talking trash. But telling someone happy mother's day motherf**ker when that person lost his mother to breast cancer is not nice.

Telling someone with a skin disease that he looks like a cancer patient is not nice.

And telling someone his wife taste like Honey Nut Cheerios is clearly below the belt, so to speak.

So yes, KG talked a lot of trash in 2008, but he didn't do something below the belt. The end result was a championship. Good karma?

Please, see a doctor quick

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Please raise your hand if you have ANY idea about what is said during NBA games with all the trash talk

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Please raise your hand if you have ANY idea about what is said during NBA games with all the trash talk

Talking trash in the NBA is fine. But when you tell someone, who's mother died of breast cancer, happy mother's day motherf**ker, you know that's inappropriate.

you actually heard these quotes?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

So was it a business decision or did Rondo drive him out?

I could care less that Allen is gone, but these two statements contradict each other.

Sections
Shortcuts