Does KG Believe In Karma?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Does KG Believe In Karma?

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

you actually heard these quotes?

You can google it if you don't believe me.

God whispers this stuff into FUNGUS' ear no doubt.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Im sure something is whispering in his ears, something imaginery for sure....  what a weird fella

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Wow. How mature.  What are you 12?  Hew owes you NOTHING.  He made a business decision based on his happiness and a chance to win one last title.  Rondo drove him out.  I applaud him for accepting less money. Show character, but what would you know.

So was it a business decision or did Rondo drive him out?

I could care less that Allen is gone, but these two statements contradict each other.

Actually these two notions are not contradictory if stories 35 thru 37 are occupied.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Wow. How mature.  What are you 12?  Hew owes you NOTHING.  He made a business decision based on his happiness and a chance to win one last title.  Rondo drove him out.  I applaud him for accepting less money. Show character, but what would you know.

I could care less that Allen is gone, but these two statements contradict each other.

Actually these two notions are not contradictory if stories 35 thru 37 are occupied.

Pud

They do contradict each other. Thanks for your input.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

KG in Houston hugging Kevin Mchale is a far cry from the Duncan incident.  During KG's time here I have felt he has conducted himself in an exemplary way. To me he is what is good about the NBA.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Considering FUNGUS' own karma issues to include his failed Occupy Rondo campaign, the Jamez bet welching and of course his notion that anyone at BDC who challenges him is either a coward, a liar... or both, you may wonder what his pre-occupation with karma is all about.

Or you may not.  You probably already know.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

You seem to love to trash Ray Allen now that he is gone.  

Are you now practicing for when Garnett leaves?   

Actually, I love both Ray and KG.

With Ray, I just love to push the buttons of the "Raycists" here. I mean the Raycists take it personally when you expose Ray's weaknesses.

Regarding KG, I'm just disappointed that he had to ask for 36m for 3 years.

You do know that someone who posts only to "pushing buttons" is a classic definition of a troll?

Maybe you should just stick to more productive posts.  You often have something of interest and value to contribute.  Take the high road and maintain / establish your cred.     

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Pud

Look up the definition of contradict.  :Let me spell it out for you.  Allen was motivated by several related SUPPORTING issues.  He made a personal decision to leave because he determined that he would be happier playing in Miami because he felt that he and Rondo were not on the same page which hurt his game. A business decision because Miami was the best place to finish out his career to win another title.  It called contributary decisions, not contractory.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Pud

Look up the definition of contradict.  :Let me spell it out for you.  Allen was motivated by several related SUPPORTING issues.  He made a personal decision to leave because he determined that he would be happier playing in Miami because he felt that he and Rondo were not on the same page which hurt his game. A business decision because Miami was the best place to finish out his career to win another title.  It called contributary decisions, not contractory.

No reason to get defensive. I think Allen left for personal reasons, not business.  I consider winning another title, his dislike of Rondo, and his displeasure with his role on the team all personal reasons. To me business reasons come down to money.

Whatever the reasons he chose to leave were his own and I respect them.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Fungus just refuses to blame Danny for anything. Just because he used to say (haven't heard that from him in a while) Danny was the best GM in the NBA. How can you be last or near last two seasons in a row in rebs. after the Perk trade and knowing you need a big you go and start signing all these over the hill bench players like Lee, Barbosa and Terry???? Beats me. It's common sense. You can not expect a rookie like Sullinger, who by the way all the GM's including Danny knew had a really bad back and boom what every GM expected happened, his back gave up. Then the trading deadline comes around and you still need a big and what does Danny do???? What he loves to do, trade for more over the hill bench guards for a big. Again beats me. Maybe sense Danny used to play guard he likes signing guards. It's the only reason I can think of. So now Danny over pays KG and wants to blame KG for doing what any person (including Fungus and all of us) would do. It's like if anyone's boss calls you to the office and tells you he wants to give you a raise and you say: "No, I don't want the raise. You can keep it. I love this company so much and it has done many great things for me". The only one here to blame for overpaying KG is called Mr. Danny Ainge. You can not get sentimental when you are a GM. Danny once said he would never stay with players to long like what the Celtics did with Bird, Mchale and the chief. Maybe he changed his mind because the time to trade Pierce, Allen and Garnett and get something of value was like 2 or 3 seasons ago...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Pud

No reason to get defensive. I think Allen left for personal reasons, not business.  I consider winning another title, his dislike of Rondo, and his displeasure with his role on the team all personal reasons. To me business reasons come down to money.

Where you choose to play is a business decision.  Why you choose to leave/play [there] is because of apersonal issues.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Pud

Where you choose to play is a business decision.  Why you choose to leave/play [there] is because of apersonalissues.

I disagree, I think if you take less money to play somewhere because you think it will make you more happy then it is because of personal reasaons.  Anyway it's just semantics.  No big thing.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Fungus just refuses to blame Danny for anything. Just because he used to say (haven't heard that from him in a while) Danny was the best GM in the NBA. How can you be last or near last two seasons in a row in rebs. after the Perk trade and knowing you need a big you go and start signing all these over the hill bench players like Lee, Barbosa and Terry???? Beats me. It's common sense. You can not expect a rookie like Sullinger, who by the way all the GM's including Danny knew had a really bad back and boom what every GM expected happened, his back gave up. Then the trading deadline comes around and you still need a big and what does Danny do???? What he loves to do, trade for more over the hill bench guards for a big. Again beats me. Maybe sense Danny used to play guard he likes signing guards. It's the only reason I can think of. So now Danny over pays KG and wants to blame KG for doing what any person (including Fungus and all of us) would do. It's like if anyone's boss calls you to the office and tells you he wants to give you a raise and you say: "No, I don't want the raise. You can keep it. I love this company so much and it has done many great things for me". The only one here to blame for overpaying KG is called Mr. Danny Ainge. You can not get sentimental when you are a GM. Danny once said he would never stay with players to long like what the Celtics did with Bird, Mchale and the chief. Maybe he changed his mind because the time to trade Pierce, Allen and Garnett and get something of value was like 2 or 3 seasons ago...

Again, GK, show me the post where I said Ainge is the best GM in the NBA.

You also said I said Avery Bradley is the next Michael Jordan.

Both your accusations are wrong!

Show the post where I said those things. 

How can he show you the post when you cowardly placed your profile on PRIVATE to prevent such things from happening.  Gutless!!

18. This post has been removed.