does rondo not get that his fear of shooting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

does rondo not get that his fear of shooting

makes everyone else's job harder?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: does rondo not get that his fear of shooting

In Response to does rondo not get that his fear of shooting:
    makes everyone else's job harder?
    Posted by kaktug

He needs to keep shooting though. Otherwise, he is never, ever going to develop a mid range game.

Pud

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

In Response to Re: does rondo not get that his fear of shooting:
    In Response to does rondo not get that his fear of shooting : He needs to keep shooting though. Otherwise, he is never, ever going to develop a mid range game. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

Thanks pudpud    could be the most positive post you've ever made about RR.
    Seriously.   lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: does rondo not get that his fear of shooting : Thanks pudpud    could be the most positive post you've ever made about RR. Seriously.   lol
    Posted by videoburns

I guess I lost my F..N head. Won't happen again.

Kirk... how about wide open 14 footers?

Actually if Rondo learns to shoot, defenders will start crowding him, taking away his passing lanes, costing him dimes and dimes and dimes. 

He needs to put out an instructional video teaching aspiring young PG how to improve their game by understanding/practicing/mastering the art of the klunker.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

IMO if you are that bad at the pro level and NEVER get better. Thats on Rondo.  I was so upset watching him last night!! Until the 4th quarter he turned into his old self again. It's like he is doing this crap on purpose!!!! The lack of lay ups is disturbing. All the way to the hoop and kick out...all the time????? Come on man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

IMO if you are that bad at the pro level and NEVER get better. Thats on Rondo.  I was so upset watching him last night!! Until the 4th quarter he turned into his old self again. It's like he is doing this crap on purpose!!!! The lack of lay ups is disturbing. All the way to the hoop and kick out...all the time????? Come on man.
    Posted by MuellerTime19

He attacked the basket better last night and got some bunnies.

What happened suddenly to all the "injuries" (plantar fasciitis, sprained ankle, jammed pinkie finger.......) that had him moping around in a daze for days and days and days? 

Suddenly  injuries go..... VAMOOSE!!!

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: does rondo not get that his fear of shooting : He attacked the basket better last night and got some bunnies. What happened suddenly to all the "injuries" (plantar fasciitis, sprained ankle, jammed pinkie finger.......) that had him moping around in a daze for days and days and days?  Suddenly  injuries go..... VAMOOSE!!! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

Now that's a good question!!  I've heard nothing of his injuries since last nights game!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

It's amazing to me that a pro basketball player can't shoot from 18 feet. I keep thinking somebody should be able to teach Rondo to shoot jumpers.
    Posted by Kirk6

Some people has a worse sonar system just like some are color blind.
    If you don't have it, You cannot correct it.

I know a carpenter who can measure and off by just less than a foot or so.
    Rondo will never ever be able to master a jumpshot or FG -- the most he can do  is below average. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: does rondo not get that his fear of shooting : Some people has a worse sonar system just like some are color blind. If you don't have it, You cannot correct it.  I know a carpenter who can measure and off by just less than a foot or so. Rondo will never ever be able to master a jumpshot or FG -- the most he can do  is below average. 
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Plenty can correct it. Jason Kidd did. It's a weakness in his game, it hurts us on occasion, but he is so good in so many other ways. Let's just hope he keeps working and improving.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

Wow the nutty Rondo haters are out in force today.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

makes everyone else's job harder
    What happened suddenly to all the "injuries" (plantar fasciitis, sprained ankle, jammed pinkie finger.......) that had him moping around in a daze for days and days and days? 

Suddenly  injuries go..... VAMOOSE!!!

Don't you guys get that your total lack bball knowledge hurts this board everytime you post?
    Open your eyes and see the big picture Rondo is the best PG for this team there is not 1 pg in this league that would riun this team better than Rondo not to mention he is shooting .487 for the year. You guys probably thought we should've kept Cassel and traded Brady. Despite having only 1 game with a healthy roster,trading away a starter 2/3 through season and having 1/2 the team be new players that have been inserted and taught our system and we still have the best record in the east. What else can he do better? Should he sell popcorn and beer in the stands during timeouts? The Doom and gloom legion of the miserables reside on the Sox board why don't you guys go p i s s  and moan there. 

Sections
Shortcuts