Does the Lock- out help us get Howard????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Does the Lock- out help us get Howard????

In Response to Re: Does the Lock- out help us get Howard????:
      I understand that he MAY come to BOS via free agency.
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

its like having an adult conversation at a friend's house and their 12 yr old,keeps butting in...at least the 12 year old does'nt know any better...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Did'nt people say that about Kg in Minnie...???
    Posted by Ortiz123

No, actually.  That was how he built his reputation at the most intense and driven player in the league.  What's the difference between Alzheimer's and amnesia - I can't remember.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I agee, but because he did not win a title  in minnie, some were saying that KG was not a player to buiild around...obviously, im glad they were wrong....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

I think he stays in ORL.  I have a feeling the new CBA will benefit the owners in that regard.  I understand that he MAY come to BOS via free agency.  I also understand that the only way he goes to LAL is via trade for Bynum.  ORL will probably say take Arenas as well, which should kill the deal!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

A deal both teams can't refuse.

Lakers get: Dwight Howard, Gilbert Arenas, and JJ Redick

Magic get: Kobe and Gasol

The Lakers have team options on Andrew Bynum and Lamar Odom in 2012. With that the Lakers can trade Bynum and Odom or just let them go, then they go after Deron Williams or Chris Paul in 2012. 

A Lakers team with Dwight Howard and CP3 or DWill is scary. I hope it doesn't happen.Laughing 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Does the Lock- out help us get Howard???? : WRONG! Last season Kobe attempted 1639 shots in 82 games for an average of 19.99 shots per game. Pierce only attempted 1021 shots in 80 games last season, that's only an average of 12.76 shots per game.  Pierce also shot better than Kobe last season. Pierce's FG% last season was 49.7%. Kobe only shot 45.1% from the field last season. So when it comes to ball hogging, Kobe is in a class of his own. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Kobe got 1...2....3....4....5 NBA Championship rings. How's that less shots per game working out for wheelchair???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

In Response to Re: Does the Lock- out help us get Howard???? : Kobe got 1...2....3....4.... 5 NBA Championship rings. How's that less shots per game working out for wheelchair??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Kobe got 0...0...0...0...0 NBA championship rings without Phil Jackson. How's that ball hogging without Phil Jackson working out for rapist Kome? 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Does the Lock- out help us get Howard???? : Kobe got 0...0...0...0...0 NBA championship rings without Phil Jackson. How's that ball hogging without Phil Jackson working out for rapist Kome?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by kybested

Kobe got 5 NBA Championship rings without:

walking on the moon
    a woman as President
    poverty ending
    celtic fans opening both eyes
    Lebron opening his ring account
    the sky falling down

so, how's that less shots per game working out for wheelchair?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Posted by Fiercest34

Guess the wheelchair needs to hog the ball more, after all DJ Mbenga has more rings!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Robert Horry, Jordan Farmar, DJ Mbenga, Adam Morrison, all got more rings than wheelchair, thumper, brick or ray gay.

Pathetic!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Does the Lock- out help us get Howard???? : Robert Horry has more rings than Kobe. You think Horry is better than Kobe because he has more rings than Kobe?
    Posted by Fiercest34

I already tried that one.  Logic is lost on this kid!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Does the Lock- out help us get Howard???? : Farmar, Mbenga, and Morrison will not be inducted into the hall of fame even when they have more rings than the Celts Big 3. Why is that?
    Posted by Fiercest34

When the Lakers get together in 10 years, they'll greet each other by rubbing championship rings (note the plural trolls) together.

When boston gets together, wheelchair can go to his nearest 7-11 and buy one so him and his team can do likewise!!!

Do DJ and co care about the HOF, nah.....they can always hold their hands up and say "who yo daddy?!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

this is the product of the la pubic school system...and proof that some did get left behind..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

this is the product of the la pubic school system...and proof that some did get left behind..
    Posted by Ortiz123

I doubt he's from LA. He used an article from a newspaper in the Philippines. I doubt anybody stateside could have found that article. Most likely he's a product of the Philippine public school system that got left behind. lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Good Point...

Sections
Shortcuts