.....Don Danny..the untold story!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Re:.....Don Danny..the untold story!!

In Response to .....Don Danny..the untold story!!:
    ......"Enter!!!"........"Crawl!!""........ "What the hell do you want?" ""Don Danny...Um....I'm really interested in this Kid Jeff Green in the upcoming draft" "JEFF GREEN!!! HELL NO HIS LAST NAME IS GREEN FACHISSAKES!!!" "Talk to me..." "Don Danny...if you let us say..borrow Mr Green for a few yrs,I'll make it worth your while......" "Listen dirtbag...the only thing that  will make it worth my "while" is Ray Allen and some future love you hear me!!" "ra ...ra...Ray??" "What are you simple...Ray Freakin Allen or get the helll outta myface before I have you shipped to Oklahoma City!!!" "Yes Sir....Ray Allen it is.....Is there anything else I can do for you Don Danny?" "Yeah...GET THE FU#@ OUTTA HERE!!!!!" 2011 "RIIIIING!!!!" "Mr Ainge on line 1" "D..D..Don Danny....I didnt expect to hear from you so soon" "Shut the fu(& up and gimme Jeff Green"......."Future love Beeyatch!!!" "...and just to show you Im not such a bad guy,I'll give you Ken Perk for Krstic Straight up....for now...." "Don Danny you are too kind......." "Oh yeah..Since you arent going to do anything with that 2012 pick from the Clippers........I want it....Call it interest" "Yes Sir andything else Sir??" "Sir???"
    Posted by leatherhelmet

Wow! There's a few seconds of my life I would like to get back... Strange

Sections
Shortcuts