Done Deal: Lebron is Coming Home

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Re: Done Deal: Lebron is Coming Home

I'm sure when Love is 3 years deep into his contract with Cleveland people will still be like "We can still get him! We still have the assets, and he visited Boston once!"

Here is the link for draftexpress' 2015 mock. Get comfortable with it. 

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2015/" rel="nofollow">http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2015/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to davidap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Assuming the Cavaliers sign LeBron James to a max deal, how do the cap logistics enable them to also acquire Kevin Love? I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just curious about what Minnesota would have to take back with respect to other contracts to make it feasible.

[/QUOTE]

Minnesota would get some of Cleveland players to make the trade work as a sign and trade.  Not sure who those players would be but I would imagine that it is possible that this could happen.  Although, I am not sure who Minnesota would want for Kevin Love.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

We will probably start to hear from Cleveland fans that used to post on this site.  When LeBron was in Cleveland their were a few that used to post here regularly.  If anyone is reading this congratulations to fans of Cleveland.  I was very happy to hear about this and really hope that he can bring a championship to Cleveland.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We will probably start to hear from Cleveland fans that used to post on this site.  When LeBron was in Cleveland their were a few that used to post here regularly.  If anyone is reading this congratulations to fans of Cleveland.  I was very happy to hear about this and really hope that he can bring a championship to Cleveland.   

[/QUOTE]

Strange.  Suddenly my dislike for LeBron has reduced dramatically.  Cleveland is going to have some really good years.  First they pile up young talent.  Then they get LeBron as a free agent.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Strange.  Suddenly my dislike for LeBron has reduced dramatically.  Cleveland is going to have some really good years.  First they pile up young talent.  Then they get LeBron as a free agent.

[/QUOTE]

Agree.  I was never a fan of his but his most recent announcement has made him very likeable.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Cleveland gonna have to make a lot of room for these displaced miami fans ready to jump on the wagon!

It was never about #heatnation, rather it was #Lebronation

"A lot of bookies are probably mad at us right now, but we don't give a damn, ... We're the champs!!"

Ty Law after his team defeated the Rams in SB 36.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

This is a great for the league. The prodigal son returns. Glad to see lebron going home and trying to redeem himself, by attempting to win a long overdue  championship for  the city of cleveland. The lebron haters should now quiet down and he can be appreciated for what he is. The greatest player since mj. People forget how beloved lebron was among ALL nba fans (except us cs fans cuz he was often in our way)  and he just became a  villain after the horrible "decision" spectacle.  Ill def be tuning into more cavs  games this season on league pass, and also enjoy  the demise of the heat and the empty seats at their homes games cuz all their bandwagons fans will be gone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to gman101019's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is a great for the league. The prodigal son returns. Glad to see lebron going home and trying to redeem himself, by attempting to win a long overdue  championship for  the city of cleveland. The lebron haters should now quiet down and he can be appreciated for what he is. The greatest player since mj. People forget how beloved lebron was among ALL nba fans (except us cs fans cuz he was often in our way)  and he just became a  villain after the horrible "decision" spectacle.  Ill def be tuning into more cavs  games this season on league pass, and also enjoy  the demise of the heat and the empty seats at their homes games cuz all their bandwagons fans will be gone.

[/QUOTE]

Agree.  It is great for the NBA and many fans, (myself included), who didn't really like LeBron feel differently after his announcement today.  I do really hope that he can bring a championship to the city of Cleveland.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FierceBrand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can see that happening, James needs more pieces around him even I think Kyrie Irving is a nice start. I can see Minnesota making that deal just to spite the Celtics. Cleveland has to get imaginative and find the perfect role players.

[/QUOTE]

Cavs targeting Ray Allen, Mike Miller, and James Jones.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt, Ray already said he would go where Lebron went. It least he didn't make a spectacle of himself on this.

[/QUOTE]

that's because he's not a spectacle. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

The way he left Boston was far from spectacular

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

How's your brother in NH doing?

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to davidap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ainge needs to step it up again and land Love or some other marquee player before the Cavaliers gain a stranglehold over the Eastern Conference for the rest of the decade. How about Bass, Anthony, and Olynyk for Hibbert? If the Pacers are truly shopping Hibbert around, he might be a worthwhile gamble. It's not as though legitimate centers are readily available. Hibbert at least seems capable and may just need a change in scenery.

[/QUOTE]

DA isn't ever getting love or any other big names FA....not this year at least...Lovey Dovey will be in Minny for another year or he goes to Cleveland once they up the current offer of a #1, Bennet and Waiters...they'll have to add Wiggins for the trade to happen or Lovey Dovey stays in Minny then plays out his contract to be a FA next year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why does MN want Wiggins and his "inner Jeff Green"?

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!

The "inner Jeff Green" is as soft as the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

and now they're trying to get love. too bad for us

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Well, I guess I stand alone on this one. All I see is a guy who bailed on Cleveland when things got tough/didn't go his way. Now here he is, yet again bailing out on an organization when things are getting tough/not going his way. My dislike for Riles doesn't cover that up. Cleveland already exceeded my happiness for that club when they were handed "won" their 3rd first overall pick in a 4 year span. Who doesn't love hometown heroes? Bask in it Lebron.

No Loyalty. None. Lebron James, where the term "I got your back" doesn't exist. Would hate to go to battle with this guy by my side. All I'd be saying to myself is: "I'm a dead man".

And for the record, I don't hate Lebron. Credit the NBA for my dislike of special treatment when it's definitely not needed. It's not his fault, or Kobe's fault, and so on. Just maximizing the idol to it's fullest glory. It = $$$$$ for the poor and poverty stressed NBA.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to FierceBrand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Arash Markazi ✔ @ArashMarkazi
    #Dominoes MT @ESPNSteinLine Source says Kevin Love indeed "intrigued" by idea of being dealt to Cavs and would commit long there if traded.

[/QUOTE]

I really hope the league blocks this from happening. I mean, I was under the impression that one of their main goals with the new CBA was to spread the talent wealth in this league, and try to structure it so teams wouldn't be able/try to avoid putting together teams like Miami or Boston had. It's creating a juggernaut to ensure victory, but spreading the field too thin. Isn't that what the league was going for?