don't b shocked if RAY starts tonight and hits 8 threes as the difference maker!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: don't b shocked if RAY starts tonight and hits 8 threes as the difference maker!

Don't be surprised if Ray goes 0-8 and rides the bench either. He was hot and then cold for the Celtics in the Finals also. 

Bottom line Ray's defense is suspect and Manu needs to be slowed down. I'm expecting more Birdman/Haslem/Chalmers and less Ray/Miller this game. I'd expect Spo to also try Battier who in theory can knock down threes also and play much tougher D than Ray can. whoever can effectively guard Manu will get more minutes, that won't be Ray. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Re: don't b shocked if RAY starts tonight and hits 8 threes as the difference maker!

1. Ray's minutes have already been up lately.

2. Ray is 37 and cannot play 40 minutes a game, he was already at his limit in the last game.

3. Ray was maybe the best perimeter defender of the heat outside of Lebron (and game 4 of Wade) in this series. The claim that his defense has been suspect ist absolutely wrong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

If I was Pop, I would iso Ray every single time on offense.

He is not a good defender.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

If I was Pop, I would iso Ray every single time on offense.

He is not a good defender.

Well, you are not Pop, and so far in this series Pop decided to attack Cole and Miller in the one and one and wait for Wade and Chalmers fall assleep on the weak side when the ball is shared. But I guess you know more than Pops.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

this is a dumb post. Who cares what Allen does? He's not a Celtic and fortunately won't be walking thru the doors anytime soon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anguskahn. Show anguskahn's posts

Or maybe he'll go 0-4 through 3 quarters and look terrible.  Ouch!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Couple of huge non-calls for Lebron and DWade there in the 3rd quarter! Love it!

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts