Don't be hypocritical, ban the word Hetero as well. Its opposite is not a freaking Slur

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Don't be hypocritical, ban the word Hetero as well. Its opposite is not a freaking Slur

How dare you remove my post and ban that word. You're infantile, so is the media because nobody has the balls to actually quote Hibbert. How he said it is not a homophobic slur, and quoting it CERTANLY isn't either!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Don't be hypocritical, ban the word Hetero as well. Its opposite is not a freaking Slur

This is a private forum.

Get over yourself.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Don't be hypocritical, ban the word Hetero as well. Its opposite is not a freaking Slur

I'm pretty sure he wasn't giving an economics lesson.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

How dare you remove my post and ban that word. You're infantile, so is the media because nobody has the balls to actually quote Hibbert. How he said it is not a homophobic slur, and quoting it CERTANLY isn't either!

Because youre a d1ck

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Get over yourself man... if it wasnt a slur then why is it he apologized so profusely? For show?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

R2R this is where you take your stand? Are you also mad that folks can't say the "F" word on television?

Find a better issue to rally around. 

None of us are sad we cannot read your post about these slurs. 

We're in a basketball forum dude...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

[QUOTE]

Get over yourself man... if it wasnt a slur then why is it he apologized so profusely? For show?

[/QUOTE]

"Apologize profusely" means it definitely was a slur?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Still trying to figure out what the point of this -dumbass thread  is.

Sections
Shortcuts