don't be shocked if BOTH cousins and evans walk thru those doors today!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: don't be shocked if BOTH cousins and evans walk thru those doors today!

I wouldn't mind seeing this happen.  I still don't think that Sacramento will make any deals because of the pending move to Seattle and sale of the team. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

could you imagine? this trade is just what we need..but..is a lonnnnggg shot

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

I wouldn't mind seeing this happen.  I still don't think that Sacramento will make any deals because of the pending move to Seattle and sale of the team. 

It's a win win..a little more to the Kings side since Rondo is more proven than Cousins.

Being I live close to Seattle, I think he would be the perfect dude to run an upbeat offensive style the Sonics were used to running.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

If Ainge can pull off a Rondo for Cousins+Evans he would be the GM of the year. That would put us back in the title picture for sure. Throw in Melo for grins.

Get it done Ainge!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

If Ainge can pull off a Rondo for Cousins+Evans he would be the GM of the year. That would put us back in the title picture for sure. Throw in Melo for grins.

Get it done Ainge!

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

We would need more than Cousins for Rondo straight up..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

I would trade KG and PP.

They will retire soon.

You sign them both back when they are done in a few years for retirment purposes as so many pro teams have done in the past.

Ray Bourque to the Avs is one that comes to mind.

Sections
Shortcuts