Don't be surprised

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Don't be surprised

If after watching the Heat dismantle his Lakers, that Phil Jackson places a call to Pat Riley, and hints that he may be interested in coaching Dwade and company, if the Heat make a coaching change next year!!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Don't be surprised

In Response to Don't be surprised:
     If after watching the Heat dismantle his Lakers, that Phil Jackson places a call to Pat Riley, and hints that he may be interested in coaching Dwade and company, if the Heat make a coaching change next year!!! 
    Posted by kyceltic

I expect that this will be the last team that Phil coaches.  I wouldn't expect him to coach another team, but anything is possible. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

It would seem more likely that the Lakers are given Chris Paul in some cheap trade

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Don't be surprised:
    It would seem more likely that the Lakers are given Chris Paul in some cheap trade
    Posted by rameakap

I hope that you are wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time that this has happened. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Don't be surprised:
    Posted by kyceltic

This is some funny stuff.  If Phil wanted to win a world championship he should call the Celtics and see if Doc is leaving anytime soon.  Our guys have heart, the doesn't and the Fakers don't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Jackson is looking for cooked steak again.

He wants a team that is already build up so he can be the best coach in the whole wide world.Tongue out

He will get a lot of rings there --- of course if my prediction is wrong, he wont.

My prediction was, Wade will not last 82 games. He is an injured prone dude.
    If that happen, Lebron is back to the dump.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I would be more inclined to think Riley may call Larry Brown if Brown doesn't become HC or GM of the Clippers.

Sections
Shortcuts