Don't even have to wait until the end of the game! Fakers get Mitch slapped again in Houston!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Don't even have to wait until the end of the game! Fakers get Mitch slapped again in Houston!

What an implosion!! Hahahaha

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Don't even have to wait until the end of the game! Fakers get Mitch slapped again in Houston!

The Lakers should have open try outs! There are better players on the courts in Venice beach! 

Kobe 22-shots in 41 minutes! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Don't even have to wait until the end of the game! Fakers get Mitch slapped again in Houston!

In response to Fierce34's comment:

You beat me by 1 minute.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fierce where does the circus go next? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I am hoping Blog Blop makes a cameo appearance! Blog if you are out there, it is not that bad! All you have to do is trade your Faker jersey in for a Clipper jersey!! 

We will never tell! Hahahaha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I can't wait for the trolls to spin this. They actually played with more intensity without Howard and Gasol tonight.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

What do call 12 millionaires sitting around a TV watching the NBA playoffs? 

The LA Lakers! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Did you hear the LA Lakers no longer have a website!

The reason? They can't string 3 w's together! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

No the are in Amazon looking for gold.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Blog come out come out where ever you are!!! 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to FURY13's comment:

15-19 this year 16-31 since round 2 last year. I believe that's like a .250 winning percentage. I love LA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

send me a message on face book I want to tell you something

Sections
Shortcuts