Don't Forget It's A Lottery

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

Re: Don't Forget It's A Lottery

History has proven that if you are betting on the lottery to land you a top 3 pick, you are a fool. Play to win, hope for the best if you don't make the playoffs:

Since the weighted lottery system was introduced in 1990, only three teams with the worst record went on to win the lottery while only four teams with the second-worst record have won the lottery.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sounds like you're hedging ... LOL!!!

And don't forget ... sometimes the better players in the lottery aren't those picked in the first 3-5 picks. Example: Pierce & George both selected with the 10th pick ...

Are you off the tanking bandwagon now?   HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

laughing out loud

He's just realizing his prediction is going dead wrong yet again. Mr.99.9%wrong

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Didn't you tell me Dwight and Austin Rivers would be Celtics in 2012?

Didn't you tell me Celtics wouldn't make the playoffs and bet om it and not pay up?

Didn't you tell me you would pay the bet?

Didn't you tell me Celtics would not win more than 5 games in November?

Didn't you tell me Avery Bradley would be the next coming of Michael Jordan?

Didn't you tell me Olynk would be the next Newitzki?

Didn't you tell me:

No one would pick Austin Rivers ahead of Perry Jones or Kendall Marshall. 

Austin Rivers will be there when it's time for the Celts to make their pick

Didn't you tell me is Dwight a Laker yet?

Didn't you tell me Sully was the next Mchale?

Didn't you tell me Jeff Green was the next Worthy?

Didn't you tell me Celtics would trade Rondo for Gasol? Did it happen? Is Gasol a Celtic yet?

Didn't you tell me the Celtics would be 4 - 11 after the game vs Hawks?

Didn't you tell me see you guys in October?

Didn't you tell me:

NO MORE AVERY BRADLEY, PLEASE!!!

The list goes on, Fungus.

And those are only resent ones. One day I will go back and make an encyclopedia about how many times you been wrong.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I forgot

laughing out loud

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In the exact words you are an Mployee8 follower or (as always) it only applies to the rest of us and not you??? RIGHT????? Just giving you a bit of your own medicine. You can give it but you can't take it Fungus????? You can give Mployee, Eldunker and Karlross your medicine but you can't take it???? If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen boy.

laughing out loud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In the exact words you are an Mployee8 follower or (as always) it only applies to the rest of us and not you??? RIGHT????? Just giving you a bit of your own medicine. You can give it but you can't take it Fungus????? You can give Mployee, Eldunker and Karlross your medicine but you can't take it???? If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen boy.

laughing out loud

[/QUOTE]

You add nothing to this forum. Why are you here.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jhol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

History has proven that if you are betting on the lottery to land you a top 3 pick, you are a fool. Play to win, hope for the best if you don't make the playoffs:

Since the weighted lottery system was introduced in 1990, only three teams with the worst record went on to win the lottery while only four teams with the second-worst record have won the lottery.

[/QUOTE]

Guess Ainge is a fool for tanking in 2007, huh?

[/QUOTE]

Can you even begin to support this claim?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Lottery?  NBA?  Something always stinks when the balls are picked in the back room.  If the Celtics owned every lottery pick but one, who do you think would get the #1 pick?  History bears witness to Stern's treachery, and Silver will be no different.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

In response to painter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lottery?  NBA?  Something always stinks when the balls are picked in the back room.  If the Celtics owned every lottery pick but one, who do you think would get the #1 pick?  History bears witness to Stern's treachery, and Silver will be no different.  

[/QUOTE]

Remember the nba does hire an independent verification agency to sign off on the process.  They are make it a point NOT to allow any media, owners, or other agents in the process.  I firmly believe that someday a lot of nba backroom stuff is going to come to light...from officials to the front office and everything in between.

Sections
Shortcuts