don't SHOCKED if BOBCATS beat da HEAT..... today!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

don't SHOCKED if BOBCATS beat da HEAT..... today!

yep, just for today. great example of how even a blind squirrel finds a nut at some point. they've lost 15 straight times, last time Al J dominated despite bron getting 61. can seeal doing da same but no way no how is bron gettin 61 again. they may lose the series, but the jordanlings wont b SWEPT!

@imagydSportsBos... Twitter is where its at!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Re: don't SHOCKED if BOBCATS beat da HEAT..... today!

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

yep, just for today. great example of how even a blind squirrel finds a nut at some point. they've lost 15 straight times, last time Al J dominated despite bron getting 61. can seeal doing da same but no way no how is bron gettin 61 again. they may lose the series, but the jordanlings wont b SWEPT!

@imagydSportsBos... Twitter is where its at!

[/QUOTE]

LOL. Is Jordan playing?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Since they didn't play today it would have been a real shock :) 

I'm just curious though - what do you think would be accomplished by the Bobcats winning a game or two? Whether or not they are swept, they are going to get their tails kicked. 4-1 versus 4-0 makes no difference in the record books. 

But considering you've been wrong about every game so far except the Nets I'll take the Heat to sweep.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I don't see the Bobcats winning today.  They should win at least one or maybe both of their home games, but I don't see them winning any games in Miami. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't see the Bobcats winning today.  They should win at least one or maybe both of their home games, but I don't see them winning any games in Miami. 

[/QUOTE]

I love your sense of humor when you said in a previous post it would be a real shock as they were not playing today(on 4/19).

I don't think our beloved Larry Bird's Pacers can beat the Heat but maybe PP & KG & Nets can.

It would be something if Doc's Clippers are in the finals vs the Nets & PP & KG but they have a tough road ahead losing game #1 to GS and w/o Bogut in the middle. O'Neil is playing like a Rookie but didn't when he was with us when Shaq went down & we really needed him when Heat beat us in 7 games in playoffs. Maybe he was hurt?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Since they didn't play today it would have been a real shock :) 

just read my boy Imagyd's post.. where did he guarantee a win? just said this was the game they were most likely to steal.. who knew Al j would b done for series in terms of health? they will get blowed out in game 2 and lose by a late james jumper in game 3... they will get s-w-e-p-t!

I'm just curious though - what do you think would be accomplished by the Bobcats winning a game or two? Whether or not they are swept, they are going to get their tails kicked. 4-1 versus 4-0 makes no difference in the record books. 

But considering you've been wrong about every game so far except the Nets I'll take the Heat to sweep.

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"just read my boy Imagyd's post.. where did he guarantee a win?"

First off you're the same person as Commie and Imagyd so stop it with the "my boy" stuff dokie? 

Second, he didn't guarantee a win - I was simply pointing out that predicting the Bobcats might win a game is an utterly meaningless prediction. 

now you are saying they will be swept anyhow...

So far I think you've gotten one game right (the Nets). Hope you didn't bet on these clunker pics you made...

But I will admit to you the Nets do look good right now. If Lopez had not been lost for the year I might be on your bandwagon there. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"just read my boy Imagyd's post.. where did he guarantee a win?"

First off you're the same person as Commie and Imagyd so stop it with the "my boy" stuff dokie? 

Second, he didn't guarantee a win - I was simply pointing out that predicting the Bobcats might win a game is an utterly meaningless prediction. 

now you are saying they will be swept anyhow...

So far I think you've gotten one game right (the Nets). Hope you didn't bet on these clunker pics you made...

But I will admit to you the Nets do look good right now. If Lopez had not been lost for the year I might be on your bandwagon there. 

[/QUOTE]

How could any1 confuse me with Imagyd? we r on totally different dimensions of consciousness. leaning towardswiz ova bulls.. or at least to push them to 6 or 7!

CoMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!