1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

Don't Trade Me

Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fanpaul33. Show fanpaul33's posts

Re: Don't Trade Me

AGREED , DAVIS AND RONDO ARE THE PREMIER PLAYERS ON TEAM FOR THE FUTURE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

BBD won't be with the team in the coming years so you can stop posting those comments.

Ainge knows he can't win a title starting a 6'7 PF

I'm still waiting to hear where BBD was in game #6 & #7 vs Gasol and Bynum?? That was his chance when Perk went out. Why did Ainge sign Sheed 2 days into FA and the Big 3 GO TO SHEED'S HOUSE TO RECRUIT HIM. Why was Sheed the first one off the bench last year?? If he didn't semi-retire he'd be the first off the bench.

Talk facts not what you want to happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Someone's wet fantasy by creating this post.  Time for an IP check....folks are so immature that they have to go create another account.  There must be a lot of split personalities on this forum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Trade Me:
    [QUOTE]Someone's wet fantasy by creating this post.  Time for an IP check....folks are so immature that they have to go create another account.  There must be a lot of split personalities on this forum.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Yep! more than split personality.
    Fans who can't take the heat will fill another kool aid name.

Also those Rondo basher becomes two or 3 split personality. If you follow the roots, its one tree.

Its shows, this mother  father who throw stupid threads become chupakabra at night and back to original personality at dawn.

It's tiring and the forum worse now than when the  tard faker fans invaded this domain.

Just to throw a thread....even the quality of the thread is made in china.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bias,
    What you fail to realize is that the Celtics would not have been in that game seven in the fourth quarter unless BBD had carried them in games 4 and 5.

Not to mention his strong play throughout the playoffs.

View BBD as the match up problem he provides not the other way around.