Don't Trade Rondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Don't Trade Rondo

YES, the Celtics have been playing a lot better without Rondo in the lineup, but even though he is not playing, trading him would ruin the chemistry in the locker room. Part of what is motivating this team is to win a chip for Rondo. This reminds me of the Perkins trade, because clearly the Celtics were playing well the first half of the season without Perkins, but the players knew he was coming back at some point. When his presence left the locker room and the team realized he wasnt coming back, they started to play poorly. Even though Rondo isnt playing, his presence is still felt. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Don't Trade Rondo

Complete BS. You have no idea what the real chemistry is in the locker room or what motivates the players on the court. In fact it is likely the opposite of your perspective.  Read between the line of comments from Ray Allen, Terry, Lee and Green. They are playing better without Rondo because of the new ball movement and better team involvement which Rondo stiffled...

Trade Rondo ASAP!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Complete BS. You have no idea what the real chemistry is in the locker room or what motivates the players on the court. In fact it is likely the opposite of your perspective.  Read between the line of comments from Ray Allen, Terry, Lee and Green. They are playing better without Rondo because of the new ball movement and better team involvement which Rondo stiffled...

Trade Rondo ASAP!

NPR had a report @ the all star break that stated Rondo was one of only three all star selections that had a negative rating while on the court(Harden was also included-I didn't catch the last one).  It would  explain the increase in winning % that most people want to ignore or discount until the returns come in...Trade him yesterday-for a spam sandwich.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to SoxCsBruins' comment:

YES, the Celtics have been playing a lot better without Rondo in the lineup, but even though he is not playing, trading him would ruin the chemistry in the locker room. Part of what is motivating this team is to win a chip for Rondo. This reminds me of the Perkins trade, because clearly the Celtics were playing well the first half of the season without Perkins, but the players knew he was coming back at some point. When his presence left the locker room and the team realized he wasnt coming back, they started to play poorly. Even though Rondo isnt playing, his presence is still felt. 

you're kidding, right? The absence of Rondo would ruin the chemistry?? You're original, I have to give you that!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to SoxCsBruins' comment:

Part of what is motivating this team is to win a chip for Rondo.

I'm all for winning #18 FOR R9R.... just not WITH R9R. 

The last time this ASPG graced the court wearing Celtic green.... the Cs dropped a 27 point lead to the Hawks and lost for the 6th game in a row.

Talk about absolute STINKO, this has to be the low water mark for Rondo-ball.

Enough already.

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts