Don't worry about Miami too much...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Don't worry about Miami too much...

In Response to Re: Don't worry about Miami too much...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't worry about Miami too much... : I know you think you're funny, but you are alone on that front. 2 things. #1 - my basketball IQ is just fine, thank you very much.  I probably know more about BASEball than you do, and that is your sport.  Mine is hoop.  #2 - I have no problem with saying the Heat are a great team.  Anyone can see that.  My problem is with YOU.  You are the worst kind of troll there is.  I'd be embarassed if you were a Celtics fan.  You make excuses when your team loses ( and you hide).  And when you win, they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Even lakers fans aren't that bad.  When you come on a visitors board, the least you can do is show a modicum (that means a little) of respect. We have won 6 of the last 7  meetings between the two teams, including TWO this year.  One at home, one on the road.  We have the best record in the East.  To listen to you, it's like you have beaten us 10 in a row.  IF you win, I will be the first to offer congratulations.  (ask Flobus or any other lakers fan)  but you haven't won a thing since 2006.....so just be quiet, enjoy the ride, and accept congratulations IF you win.  I know you think you have the better team, but facts and numbers at this stage indicate otherwise.  And, you should be afraid of playing Game 7 in Boston.   We haven't lost too many of those in the last 50 years!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    1. whatever you say regular season champs hedley
    2. no, you dont know more about baseball than i do...but im not going to get into a p*ssing contest about baseball knowledge on a basketball forum...im your problem? well great...because now you can get really, really angry at me when the heat win the next 4-5 titles...oh...and the heat lost last night...guess who is here? thats right regular season champs, hedley...im here...i havent gone anywhere

enjoy the lead you have(mere percentage points) because it isnt going to last which is why im not in the least bit concerned about home court advantage in the east

have a nice day, bub

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

btw,

how is possible that im a troll when i have yet to say anything bad about the celtics except that i feel my team is better

its not like im sitting here typing day after day that wade />allen or lebron>pierce or anything of that nature at all

i just believe the heat are better...and we will come find out in june if they are or not...sue me if you feel differently

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Like a pimple, JimmyJack has returned to irritate. 
    My guess is, he'll be festering around here until May when he'll pop and disappear.
    Of course, he could always say something intelligent, but you see that in 2% of trolls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

You got that right, Hedley.
    If you make a mistake, own up to it.
    That's how you learn and grow.
    If you tuck tail and run on this board after what you said doesn't happen, why would anybody want to respect your posts?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

He gets that kind of reputation from LeFraud. Doesn't LeFraud do the same thing?  He needs to take his talents to another board.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Yeah, I'm a Laker fan, but I'm also a b-ball fan and when I read distortions and misinformation being thrown out, I respond. Why are their trolls on the Celtic board? Because the Celtics are relevant again! They are the cream of the East.

So when a poster makes an erroneous comment about the Lakers having a worst bench then last year, that comment says the poster has no idea how the Lakers bench has improved. Next to Rondo, Farmar was horrible at the free throw line. Both Sasha and Farmar were turn-over machines, completely inconsistent. I would compare them to your Nate Robinson and Von Wafer, just horribly inconsistent players.

As for Miami, they are a scary team. Wade and Lebron will be hall famers when everything is said and done. And I strongly agree that the Heat have some serious weaknesses. But those weaknesses can be covered up when these 2 players are on fire.

I want the Celtics to be healthy. I want every competitive team to be 100% healthy so that no more excuses can be made about who wins a title.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't worry about Miami too much... : 1. whatever you say regular season champs hedley 2. no, you dont know more about baseball than i do...but im not going to get into a p*ssing contest about baseball knowledge on a basketball forum...im your problem? well great...because now you can get really, really angry at me when the heat win the next 4-5 titles...oh...and the heat lost last night...guess who is here? thats right regular season champs, hedley...im here...i havent gone anywhere enjoy the lead you have(mere percentage points) because it isnt going to last which is why im not in the least bit concerned about home court advantage in the east have a nice day, bub
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me with this???   Why don't we go play Hide and Seek during recess??

Making a lot of friends on here JJ!!  Good for you - you must feel like Arnold the first time he was introduced to the Kennedy's by Maria!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, I'm a Laker fan, but I'm also a b-ball fan and when I read distortions and misinformation being thrown out, I respond. Why are their trolls on the Celtic board? Because the Celtics are relevant again! They are the cream of the East. So when a poster makes an erroneous comment about the Lakers having a worst bench then last year, that comment says the poster has no idea how the Lakers bench has improved. Next to Rondo, Farmar was horrible at the free throw line. Both Sasha and Farmar were turn-over machines, completely inconsistent. I would compare them to your Nate Robinson and Von Wafer, just horribly inconsistent players. As for Miami, they are a scary team. Wade and Lebron will be hall famers when everything is said and done. And I strongly agree that the Heat have some serious weaknesses. But those weaknesses can be covered up when these 2 players are on fire. I want the Celtics to be healthy. I want every competitive team to be 100% healthy so that no more excuses can be made about who wins a title.
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]

STOP IT!!  This is the second post in two days that you've written and I agree with.  You are going to ruin my reputation.....:)

lakers bench WAS better.  With the injuries to Barnes and Ratliff, they may have to do something before Feb.  But I agree their bench is better than last year, Blake is very good, as is Barnes......Ratliff, not so much!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]What do you honestly think the chances are that when Miami hits a touch part in the schedule, ego takes over the team and they start to skid?  I say 50/50.  Based on the way they started the season, I see them as having a fatal flaw and probably lacking mental toughness.
    Posted by jeezem[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  And here's a little tidbit.  The CLIPPERS have a better record against above .500 teams this year than the Heat do!!

Beating up on the Sisters of the Poor isn't going to cut it in the playoffs!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Like a pimple, JimmyJack has returned to irritate.  My guess is, he'll be festering around here until May when he'll pop and disappear. Of course, he could always say something intelligent, but you see that in 2% of trolls.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]
    awww, nice commentary

but actually...all ive ever said to this board in general is that the heat are my team and i believe they are the best team in the league

have hedley and myself had it out? sure...but i believe this board is generally respectful and gracious to have the chance to talk basketball with other NBA fans

plus it would be boring if everyone sat around agreeing with each other

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't worry about Miami too much... : Agreed.  And here's a little tidbit.  The CLIPPERS have a better record against above .500 teams this year than the Heat do!! Beating up on the Sisters of the Poor isn't going to cut it in the playoffs!!
    are you suggesting that the clippers are a threat to win anything?

beating up on bad teams is what really good teams do

you people are taking one loss wayyyyyyyyyyyyy out of proportion

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't worry about Miami too much... : That is a bold face, italicized and underlined LIE!!!!!! YOU "predicted" the Heat would win on opening night by 14.  Then you said the starters would be resting in the 4th quarter of a blowout.  Then you said the Celtics are too old to compete with the heat.  Then you said (before the second loss) - good luck, see you as the heat push your team into the retirement home. HARDLY "the heat are my team"  wouldn't you agree?? And apparently, you have irked other posters as well.  We all know you are a fraud and a fair-weather fan (yeah, yeah, you've been a fan for 20 years, big deal).  Where were you last year when we blew your team out in 5 games?  Any congratulations from you, then?  Any, good luck the rest of the way from you then?  NOPE, you hate the Celtics and don't respect them, yet you post on here everyday - multiple times.  You are a child who can't take accountability for what you say.  You excuse it as the Internet, but you still said it. And we are NOT making Waaaaaaay too much (very mature, btw), out of one loss.  One loss doesn't matter in the long run.  As long as you have one more than us, that's all that matters.  A little humility goes a long way.  Lastly, it is very clear I will not ignore you, despite your continual rants for me to do so.  Why don't YOU ignore ME?  That way, you won't have to keep defending the indefensible and look more immature and disrespectful than you do! Have  Great Day!! Go Celtics!!
    i was merely pointing out that i wasnt trolling, as you have accused me of...as i have indeed said nothing about the ability of doc, his coaching staff or the c's players

so i believe the heat are a better team? yes i do because we both know we are going to be there in the end

fraud and fair weather? lol...ok...whatever you say bub...why dont you stick to math because your knowledge of me and basketball is questionable at best since you insist on regular season champs meaning something

i hadnt posted on this board until the off-season when i saw thread after thread trashing the heat and lebron...sorry i wasnt around for last season...or 06 for that matter...but at least the celtics got regular season champs rings right? right? oh...right...they didnt...

hey, its not my fault that you let your emotions run your mouth or fingers while you type...i say what i say and i havent gone back on anything...say what you want about me not showing up after the first heat loss...but i havent backed down, i believe the heat are better and will show it when they need to...guess that makes me a diehard of my favorite team...

humility? like when you go on grammar nazi rants and then end up wrong? and then say you will continue to correct what is already correct grammar? and im the one who isnt humble?

i dont ignore you because you keep talking to me...im more than willing to drop all of these little discussions in the name of board peace but i highly doubt you have any interest in dropping your snarkyness because you feel like you own this board...well...as the bearer of bad news...the heat are better and you dont own the board...stop trying to act like you do

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

at least we don't have LeBron on our team, that would be the worst.  I think I'd either stop watching hoops or find another team to support.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't worry about Miami too much... : i was merely pointing out that i wasnt trolling, as you have accused me of...as i have indeed said nothing about the ability of doc, his coaching staff or the c's players so i believe the heat are a better team? yes i do because we both know we are going to be there in the end fraud and fair weather? lol...ok...whatever you say bub...why dont you stick to math because your knowledge of me and basketball is questionable at best since you insist on regular season champs meaning something i hadnt posted on this board until the off-season when i saw thread after thread trashing the heat and lebron...sorry i wasnt around for last season...or 06 for that matter...but at least the celtics got regular season champs rings right? right? oh...right...they didnt... hey, its not my fault that you let your emotions run your mouth or fingers while you type...i say what i say and i havent gone back on anything...say what you want about me not showing up after the first heat loss...but i havent backed down, i believe the heat are better and will show it when they need to...guess that makes me a diehard of my favorite team... humility? like when you go on grammar nazi rants and then end up wrong? and then say you will continue to correct what is already correct grammar? and im the one who isnt humble? i dont ignore you because you keep talking to me...im more than willing to drop all of these little discussions in the name of board peace but i highly doubt you have any interest in dropping your snarkyness because you feel like you own this board...well...as the bearer of bad news...the heat are better and you dont own the board...stop trying to act like you do
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

And what, other than your opinion do you have to base this on?  Facts?  Head to head record?  Record in the last 2 years?  Your opinion means squat around here, we just deal with facts.  Like I said, IF you win, I will be the first to congratulate you, but you haven't won anything yet, so I guess, according to you, that doesn't give you the right to speak!

I am all in favor of dropping our little discussions as well. So, stop responding to me and insulting me and I will do the same.

And just for the record - with over 3000 posts to your credit, do you REALLY expect anyone with a thread of common sense to believe you "weren't around last year?"  That's an awful lot of posts to make since June 2010!!

Never said I own the board.  Never said Celtics own the heat.  I DID say you are  a coward for not showing your face when your team loses!  heat have now lost 2 in a row, and just like clockwork, you are not here!!

So, I guess this will be our last post.
    Good luck to you and the heat, hope MeBron's ankle gets better, and we meet in the Conference Finals.  For I believe we can BOTH beat the lakers!
    Bye Jimmy!!