Dooling and Pietrus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Dooling and Pietrus

Danny has done a phenomenal job this off season but the only problem I have is that he has not resigned dooling or pietrus. these guys didnt really do good during the regular season, but I think that their attitude helped spark our bench and our entire team in the second half. Pietrus's shot may not have been falling how we wanted it to, but that could be due to the knee surgery he had, and he did hit some clutch shots at time. Dooling brought a lot of energy off the bench and is a great locker room presense. Lee is obviously a better player but seeing dooling-the jet-pietrus come off the bench would've been a great spark of energy and you know that they give 100 percent every single time. While i love Christmas, I think that Danny should give the final 2 spots to Dooling and Pietrus. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuPirate. Show PuPirate's posts

Re: Dooling and Pietrus

looks like Pietrus wont be back. at least not for the vm.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

I think letting Pietrus go is a big mistake. he will only improve this upcoming season, he'll be more firmiliar with the playbook and another year removed from knee surgery. People underestimate the importance of a strong locker room presence, I hope Danny doesnt regret this decision.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Where and when is Pietrus going to play??

We have PP at SF
    We have JG at PF/SF
    We have KJoe who can probably do the same thing Pietrus does and he's much younger. Pietrus doesn't want to do anything but stand and shoot 3s. He's got to bring more to the table.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Dooling and Pietrus:
    [QUOTE]Where and when is Pietrus going to play?? We have PP at SF We have JG at PF/SF We have KJoe who can probably do the same thing Pietrus does and he's much younger. Pietrus doesn't want to do anything but stand and shoot 3s. He's got to bring more to the table.
    Posted by BirdLewsBias[/QUOTE]
    Kris Joseph has a long way to go before he will be Pietrus.  Don't get carried away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Looks like this is the thread to talk about Dooling and Pietrus on, or the THREE others on here currently, and not the rambling annoying one started a day later by the mentally unstable attention wh0re Commie

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

If there is room.  I would take Dooling over Pietrus.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I understand people wanting to take Joseph and Christmas.  We have two stud SF's already, though, so Joseph would be a bit redundant.  Of course none of us know, and it will all play itself out in training camp, but with Wilcox uncertain, and Collins.....well, uncertain, I won't be surprised if Melo starts with the team, then is sent down after rotations are set.    It's  a nice problem for Doc to have, and will be complicated even before by the eventual return of AB, who I "predict" will come off the bench.

Rame, let's start working on mid-season trades involving Bass, Dooling, and maybe even Lee...........for a stud rebounder!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Dooling and Pietrus:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dooling and Pietrus : We already have 5 bigs, KG, Bass, Wilcox, Sully, and Collins. Our SFs are Pierce and Green. You have to have a 3rd stringer in case one of the two gets injured. And come on, if we trade Bass, Lee, and Dooling, there goes our depth.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

A trade of Bass, Collins, Dooling and a 1st rd pick for an upgrade in a rebounding PF-C would be a VERY wise move

you only swap Dooling for Lee in such a deal if the player is a borderline all-star 10rpg guy

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Why was Okafor traded for a player immediately bought out?

Please, nit-pick and play obnoxious contrarian when the trade rumors begin this winter and we know what the team needs and who is looking to rebuild and dump a vet, etc.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts