Dooling is a Celtic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Dooling is a Celtic

The ten year vet brings over 2 mil in salary and Celts give up a number two choice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Dooling is a Celtic

Kind of sad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from derickgrant. Show derickgrant's posts

it's seems like a safe move,no biggy. Except,he may be the answer to backing up Rondo,which we're always looking for. Sorry, Delonte. Keyon played 80 games last year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Delonte was a lot better. This year's roster is not shaping up at all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

what the heck is this crap.  I don't like this guy Dooling.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Dooling is a good back up PG like my #2's are worth taking a polaroid of. 

another awful move by ainge.  big shocker.  did delonte go nutty over the summer or.... ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

how about we re-tool and go after chrisp paul again now that the lakers got rejected on that deal

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

ESPN didnt even mention this Dooling non event. Whats next, JJ Barea signing?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

bring back SCAL lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

These type of pick-ups depress me and remind us we are still in salary cap purgatory.

This is going to be a year not to get your hopes up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I'm sure Ray is real happy.

Ray Allen vs Keyon Dooling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD8tgs6K4Qg

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

What happened to Delonte did they hear he strained his wrist? Why did we not sign a guy we know can play big minutes?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Doolings a decent backup,calm down this is going to be a wild week and even after the opening of the season we may see some real reshuffling everywhere. Chauncy Billups is supposedly being waived by the knicks that would be great if we could fanagle that some how would be fantastic. Even at this stage of his careera motivated Billups playing 10 12 minutes would be great for us and help Rondo.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: Dooling is a Celtic:
    [QUOTE]What happened to Delonte did they hear he strained his wrist? Why did we not sign a guy we know can play big minutes?
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Unfort Delonte was never worth the effort/return, even though Doc & DA ressurrected Delonte's career, mentored him, kept him out of trouble, and now it appears Delonte wants more money. What an ungrateful  sh**head.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

the celtics certainly could have signed west for what dooling is going to make, and he would not have cost even a second round draft pick.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Dooling is a Celtic:
    [QUOTE]the celtics certainly could have signed west for what dooling is going to make, and he would not have cost even a second round draft pick.
    Posted by charliedarling[/QUOTE]

NO, they couldn't - they only have the MLE for 3 mill and we need a center!  DWest wants multiple years and more than 3 mill

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I know Danny wants to make changes, but signing Dooling while West is still sitting there is not smart given Delonte was one of the bright spot subs for us last year and knows the system/ plays good D.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I like KD as a vet in a reserve role. More reliable than DWest, smarter, better locker room guy.
    Better get used to C's running out strong at 17-3...leveling off as Doc manages minutes, and hope health and fatigue are in check for the playoffs.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

according to the boston herald, the c's get dooling and a 2nd for the rights to albert mirales

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I wouldn't have wanted Dooling, if he had agreed to play for free!! I would rather have had Delonte even if he was off his Meds. We're becoming the laughing stock of the leauge, and people can't figure out why no one wants to come to Boston!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Dooling seems to have his own loose canon ways about him as well.  Taking down Ray on the court after the play moves because of an elbow?  Then taking a sucker swing while Rays being held back, then charging off toward Ray's locker room after the whole thing had been diffused.  This guy is as nutty as that overpaid twittering mental case in Detroit who tried to create a media crucifixion against KG last year. Well.. maybe he's not that bad but there is a similarity there.  

Somebody correct me about his character who may now him better because I don't know much about him, but from what I see, I don't like it.  

Sections
Shortcuts