Doom is nigh Boston!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Doom is nigh Boston!

Boston is not in the top 10 for profitability! Hell even the Clips make more money than boston. With an ageing team, no bright sun on the horizon (brick is NOT an option lmao), barely any money being made the future is bleak. Suffice to say had it not been for McFale, the celtics would have continued to be as bad as the season prior to thumpers arrival.

Check it out...........http://fr-fr.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150214325270050&comments

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Re: Doom is nigh Boston!

The Celtics in the NBA will soon become what the Dodgers are in the MLB.

Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Doom is nigh Boston!:
    The Celtics in the NBA will soon become what the Dodgers are in the MLB.
    Posted by koberulz

Or the clips of the east....without the profit lmao!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Maybe Jerry Buss will loan them some money to keep them operational just long enough for the Lakers to pass them in championships. Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Oh great - recess time!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Maybe Jerry Buss will loan them some money to keep them operational just long enough for the Lakers to pass them in championships.
    Posted by koberulz

Dr Buss, I'm sure being the gentleman he is, will loan boston money should they want to buy a center lmao.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Doom is nigh Boston! : Dr Buss, I'm sure being the gentleman he is, will loan boston money should they want to buy a center lmao.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Jim Buss is a Doctor now?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Doom is nigh Boston! : Jim Buss is a Doctor now?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Dr Buss has the money, Jim merely is the face of the future and calls the shots. But dad has the money!

So, how much do boston need to go buy a center? HA HA HA HA HA
    Our interest rates for boston are very good lmao.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Doom is nigh Boston! : Dr Buss has the money, Jim merely is the face of the future and calls the shots. But dad has the money! So, how much do boston need to go buy a center? HA HA HA HA HA Our interest rates for boston are very good lmao.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

PASS!  Stick with Theo Ratliff!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Doom is nigh Boston! : PASS!  Stick with Theo Ratliff!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

We got Bynum....infinitely better than the player I dubbed earlier this year, the Big Loser, JO.

Tell me, how's he working out for ya? Lmao. Checking his career I see he won alot of NBA titles......oops my bad he's never won! HA HA HA HA HA HA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Doom is nigh Boston! : We got Bynum....infinitely better than the player I dubbed earlier this year, the Big Loser, JO. Tell me, how's he working out for ya? Lmao. Checking his career I see he won alot of NBA titles......oops my bad he's never won! HA HA HA HA HA HA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Bynum is better than JON, what does that have to do with buying a center, spin doctor.  You have 5 great players, no doubt.  You need a PG and a bench.  Even Shannon Brown may not re-sign..
    Doom is HERE in LA!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rampageimt23. Show rampageimt23's posts

In Response to Doom is nigh Boston!:
    Boston is not in the top 10 for profitability! Hell even the Clips make more money than boston. With an ageing team, no bright sun on the horizon (brick is NOT an option lmao), barely any money being made the future is bleak. Suffice to say had it not been for McFale, the celtics would have continued to be as bad as the season prior to thumpers arrival. Check it out........... http://fr-fr.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150214325270050 &comments
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Normally I would put this troll in his place but this thread is beyond pathetic.  Besides, I am having too much fun making MajicMVP look idiotic with nonsensical ramblings.  I don't have time to deal with this amateur and his sophomoric posts.  Come back here with some substance and I will have no problem shutting you down as well.  At least MajicMVP is somewhat entertaining with his posts.  Whenever I read one of yours I think of a 14 year old girl with your child like abbreviations (LMAO).  LMAO was cool to use back in 2003.  Which is probably when you jumped on the Laker bandwagon.  Anywho I will leave my fellow Celtic bretheren to make you look stupid even though you continue to successfully accomplish that all on your own.  You are not on my level of anything in life boy. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i would like to ignore, but id rather irk.

Celtics future:
    Rondo
    Pierce
    Green
    Avery
    JaJuan
    E'Twaun
    clippers 1st round pick
    room for at least 1 max deal, possibly 2.

Lakers future:
    Bynum
    Ariza, oh wait hes in NO
    and 3 players whos names cant be pronounced.

good job preparing for the NEW CBA.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

laker nation 32,

What does profitability matter?....When these owners have other revenue streams to make there money. The celtics are not poor. They have owners who will support 3 max deals...and be over the cap. They know the importance of having to win. And after next year boston will be under the cap and they can make deals and get the next big 3. They can do it like 08 or do it like the knicks sign a fa then trade for another one because THEY HAVE THE MONEY...The celtics are not bankrupt...
    Kobe Rulz, how will the celts be the dodgers??....The celts are not owned by one man with a failing marrage. like the dodgers...Heres  the celtics owners and what they do...Wyc grossbec ceo highland capital.......so is he poor..or can he afford a winner. Steve pagliuga...worked for mit romneys capital firm bain capital is worth 13 billion...So YOU JUST GOT SCHOOLED

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In Response to Doom is nigh Boston!:
    Boston is not in the top 10 for profitability! Hell even the Clips make more money than boston. With an ageing team, no bright sun on the horizon (brick is NOT an option lmao), barely any money being made the future is bleak. Suffice to say had it not been for McFale, the celtics would have continued to be as bad as the season prior to thumpers arrival. Check it out........... http://fr-fr.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150214325270050 &comments
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

How about Jerry West giving Paul Gasol to the Lakers?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Doom is nigh Boston! : How about Jerry West giving Paul Gasol to the Lakers?
    Posted by debrit

Chris Wallace was the GM of the Grizz when Pau got traded, not The Logo!

What a numpty!

Sections
Shortcuts