DOOMER CALL-OUT: THAT BUM JO, Y DID DANNY SIGN HIM?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

Re: DOOMER CALL-OUT: THAT BUM JO, Y DID DANNY SIGN HIM?

In Response to Re: DOOMER CALL-OUT: THAT BUM JO, Y DID DANNY SIGN HIM?:
    Danny decided that Perk was expendable because he knew what we'd eventually get out of JO.  But why isit that the guy we traded for barely get to play while Davis still gets the key minutes?  BBD's shot is totally gone and he's a very poor rebounder.  Just still can't see why Green doesn't get more minutes. 
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan

A triple AMEN to this post. Green has more length, better post moves and more hops than BBD. Also, a better outside jumper. Also, he gives us more length on the defensive end. We could put a much younger Green on Amare, Paul on Carmelo and Kevin on the center. I'm sorry but Kevin can't go out and guard Amare on the perimeter. Green has younger legs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

I have been a little rough on Green's defense but thought he did a good job on Melo at times last night. No one but Melo can stop Melo but he did make him work hard.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: DOOMER CALL-OUT: THAT BUM JO, Y DID DANNY SIGN HIM? : A triple AMEN to this post. Green has more length, better post moves and more hops than BBD. Also, a better outside jumper. Also, he gives us more length on the defensive end. We could put a much younger Green on Amare, Paul on Carmelo and Kevin on the center. I'm sorry but Kevin can't go out and guard Amare on the perimeter. Green has younger legs.
    Posted by terrrapin
    great points. my theory is that both scal and bbd caught doc and tom thibodeau in a compromising situation and took pics. being sarcastic but nothing explains y scal still gets a full-time nba check as a player nor for bbd playing this much. he's like a security comfort blanket. all emotional no logic. bb should be playing green's minutes, always just under 20 and green playing the consistent  25-35 minutes bb enjoys. by all logical metrics be it on defense, fg %, spacing and so on, this team does WORSE WHEN HE IS in there esp for prolonged periods. he is rondo of big men. capable of having great games against targeted mediocrity and in certain situations. over time he gets exposed. everyone shoots over him, limited foot speed, little real athleticism, short alligator arms, and mediocre to inconsistent jumper. krstic could play a better 4 as a backup. green should be maxing out things.

hopefully, doc's choice to go with jo in crunch time yesterday for defensive stops is going to be permanent. that was quite a revelation by doc. he admits that bb is a defensive liability deep in games. y should we be taking that risk. would rather have pp at the 4, with kg at the 5 and greeen at 3 as an alternative before throwing out bb out there again to close. pp can atleast push out amare if he is going to just stay out and be a jump shooter. if he decides to post, kg can take over as pp goes on to jeffries. if bb can cover him, y not paul? pp is taller than bb with more savvy and better feet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: DOOMER CALL-OUT: THAT BUM JO, Y DID DANNY SIGN HIM? : What ring does J.O. have?? just asking. It isn't an NBA championship ring....
    Posted by MoneyShooter

That's what I was thinking......

Sections
Shortcuts