Dottie, here is the most intelligent change you could make. Just shut the Celtics Board down altogether.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Dottie, here is the most intelligent change you could make. Just shut the Celtics Board down altogether.

Here are my reasons.

1. BDC simply will not do anything to prevent these trolls. We don't mind intelligent posters from other teams, but this is bordering on a hostile environment at this point.

2. This is Boston, not LA. Yet BDC has no pride in it's own product or any respect for posters who actually post about the team. If they did there would be a better system of checks and balances to remove these bastards.

3. I've made countless attempts as have others to make this board better by trying to use ignore and report violations. The Celtics fan posters for whom this board was made get ignored and the trolls get everyone elses threads removed.

4. You created around the NBA for this and yet non Celtics threads hardly ever get moved there.

5. 6 years of this garbage is enough. Either you need to decide to care or just close it. This sometimes monitoring or monitoring when convenient just doesn't cut it. Be in all the way and make a great product for Celtics fans or just get rid of it.

Dfury13 not to be confussed with the idiot that tries pathetically to mick me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Dottie, here is the most intelligent change you could make. Just shut the Celtics Board down altogether.

Try a private forum, dfury.

Your constant baiting and then whining is beyond the pale.

Pud

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Dottie, here is the most intelligent change you could make. Just shut the Celtics Board down altogether.

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pud your a jackazz and your part of the problem here because your a troll apologist and Tammy you are exactly what needs to go. There you go personal attacks and I'd report it, but you'll still be here because of the 3rd rate job they do.

[/QUOTE]

Contact dottie by PM or post in her sticky thread above... instead of giving trolls a thrill with your  whinyazz threads.

Your "fist" avatar isn't scaring anyone.

Pud  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

Dude your negative and you just plain suck. I had you on ignore for a reason. I'm not whining about a damn thing. It's about coming here and posting about my team and enjoying myself not engaging these pukes. I don't bait them I retaliate. I shouldn't have to engage in that here. That's the whole point.

[/QUOTE]

Your "retaliation" is little more than girlish squalling.

Try Sams.... http://samcelt.forumotion.net/

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

Dude your negative and you just plain suck. I had you on ignore for a reason. I'm not whining about a damn thing. It's about coming here and posting about my team and enjoying myself not engaging these pukes. I don't bait them I retaliate. I shouldn't have to engage in that here. That's the whole point.

[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just leave if it bothers you that much? I don't pay attention to the Laker posters who come on this forum to cause trouble. All the Laker posters are not trolls though!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We just need an ignore button.

[/QUOTE]

I need spell check!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

fierce, i'm doubting the lakers are championship material, but they're apt to be damn good. aren't you just baiting more laker troll presence here w/ antagonistic posts such as above? of course you are.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

which is to say we're here, we like it and there ain't jack any of you celtic fans can do about it, eh bloop?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Dfury I certainly understand your frustration because the Tommyfrauds of this world have no business being on this board as sockpuppets. However I will be surprised if this changes going forward. I may be wrong but I'm increasingly feeling the BDC will not be investing too much in these boards going forward. I think they have looked at the cost versus the potential benefits and decided to run them in a hands-off and inexpensive manner. 

So I don't see this changing here. We'll be lucky if we even get the ignore button back. But we did get the edit button back so clearly there is some work being done...

That said, I fail to see the point of shutting the board down because you don't like it anymore. I rarely agree with pud as you know, but in this case I do largely agree with him. There are other well-moderated Celtics boards- consider going there. If you're going to stay here you may as well suck it up as the rest of us have and make the best of it. I'm not going to call you a whiner yet, because  I know you're just frustrated, but it doesn't make sense to continue to create threads like this. BDC has clearly made their decision and now we need to make ours. 

That said, I will continue to call out low brain cell posters like Bloggedy and sociopathics like TommyFraudulent and I encourage you to do the same. When the season gets closer we can put these trolls in their place by staying on topic. 

Remember too how satisfying it will be later this year when the Lakers fail and these trolls whimper, disappear, and flounder for excuses.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Fake Fury and his lady parts are strutting there stuff as always. Where's your girlfriend Tammy? Is it true you guys are starring in partners on CBS?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts