Dottie, here is the most intelligent change you could make. Just shut the Celtics Board down altogether.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Dottie, here is the most intelligent change you could make. Just shut the Celtics Board down altogether.

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Dfury I certainly understand your frustration because the Tommyfrauds of this world have no business being on this board as sockpuppets. However I will be surprised if this changes going forward. I may be wrong but I'm increasingly feeling the BDC will not be investing too much in these boards going forward. I think they have looked at the cost versus the potential benefits and decided to run them in a hands-off and inexpensive manner. 

So I don't see this changing here. We'll be lucky if we even get the ignore button back. But we did get the edit button back so clearly there is some work being done...

That said, I fail to see the point of shutting the board down because you don't like it anymore. I rarely agree with pud as you know, but in this case I do largely agree with him. There are other well-moderated Celtics boards- consider going there. If you're going to stay here you may as well suck it up as the rest of us have and make the best of it. I'm not going to call you a whiner yet, because  I know you're just frustrated, but it doesn't make sense to continue to create threads like this. BDC has clearly made their decision and now we need to make ours. 

That said, I will continue to call out low brain cell posters like Bloggedy and sociopathics like TommyFraudulent and I encourage you to do the same. When the season gets closer we can put these trolls in their place by staying on topic. 

Remember too how satisfying it will be later this year when the Lakers fail and these trolls whimper, disappear, and flounder for excuses.

Well said!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Dottie, here is the most intelligent change you could make. Just shut the Celtics Board down altogether.

[/QUOTE]

I need spell check!!

[/QUOTE]

KyCeltic:There should be a spell check on your google toolbar. One of the options you can turn on.

Pud

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Our team with tons of injuries got to the Eastern Conference finals while yours layed down and died of a heart attack in the second round. I almost died of a heart attack laughing at your team.  Now you have two guys who may not make it through the season. Good luck with that, your three stupid coaches and your weak bench. Have a great day.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to DFURY13's comment:

Our team with tons of injuries got to the Eastern Conference finals while yours layed down and died of a heart attack in the second round. I almost died of a heart attack laughing at your team.  Now you have two guys who may not make it through the season. Good luck with that, your three stupid coaches and your weak bench. Have a great day.

The only injury that mattered last year was the Derrick Rose injury.  If he had been healthy, the Celtics would not have sniffed the ECF, not that it matters. The Heat won and Lebron got a ring. Good for him. Enjoy another Celtics losing season. You should be used to them by now. 1 title in 25 years. LMAO!!! My Lakers are looking quite GREAT with their new center and point guard. Have a supercalifragilistic day!

:)

And, of course, you can prove both statements? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Here are my reasons.

1. BDC simply will not do anything to prevent these trolls. We don't mind intelligent posters from other teams, but this is bordering on a hostile environment at this point.

2. This is Boston, not LA. Yet BDC has no pride in it's own product or any respect for posters who actually post about the team. If they did there would be a better system of checks and balances to remove these bastards.

3. I've made countless attempts as have others to make this board better by trying to use ignore and report violations. The Celtics fan posters for whom this board was made get ignored and the trolls get everyone elses threads removed.

4. You created around the NBA for this and yet non Celtics threads hardly ever get moved there.

5. 6 years of this garbage is enough. Either you need to decide to care or just close it. This sometimes monitoring or monitoring when convenient just doesn't cut it. Be in all the way and make a great product for Celtics fans or just get rid of it.

Dfury13 not to be confussed with the idiot that tries pathetically to mick me.

Definitely agree with you.  I don't understand why so many LA fans are allowed to start these insulting and hateful threads about the Celtics and their fans.  I don't post here very often anymore, although, I still check-in occasionally. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Bloggetysuck, Kobe held the Hornets hostage when they wanted to draft him. The Lakers went after Shaq and spent money. The Celtics had bad ownership, bad leadership and had Bias and Lewis die and got nothing in return. You guys got all the breaks and we didn't in that time. The Celtics ownership and leadership are much better and our coaching is far superior to your team.

Realistically a princeton offense that requires unselfishness using the most selfish player in the league? Really that's the answer. You have two players with questionable backs and 4 of your starting 5 and your key bench player are in there 30's. Compared to the Celtics bench the Laker bench is a joke. I can't believe your arrogance and stupidity.

Welcome to the real world. Make fun of this team all you want, but when we bowed out the last year we did so with class. We didn't lie down and cheap shot guys half out size. All of our Banners count the same. We are not a second rate franchise like the one you root for. You can't dispute any of these things. They are the facts and that's how it is. Go back to your hovel under the bridge.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

The only injury that mattered last year was the Derrick Rose injury.  If he had been healthy, the Celtics would not have sniffed the ECF, not that it matters. The Heat won and Lebron got a ring. Good for him. Enjoy another Celtics losing season. You should be used to them by now. 1 title in 25 years. LMAO!!! My Lakers are looking quite GREAT with their new center and point guard. Have a supercalifragilistic day!

:)

And, of course, you can prove both statements? 

I am still waiting on proof from you that Steve Nash is a Knick.  Have a great day!

He's a laker - shocked you didn't know that - have a nice day!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I usually dont post on these type threads and do get sick of having to scroll through so many irrelevant posts of bickering back n forth.

However, some of the "trolls" are entertaining and give me a chuckle. Most if not all are here to elicit a response... to bait you and push your button. If you cant realize this and continue to respond to them, you're playing their game which means you lose. It has nothing to so with facts about the teams etc, its more akin to politics...whatever great insight you bring will get trashed no matter how strong it is. Youre fighting a losing battle.

My advice:

Dont take this board or its trolls so seriously. IF you truly want trolls to stop annoying you...stop responding and biting on every piece of chum they throw out there. You may not want to believe this but YOU are one of the reasons they continue on here. Stick to the Celtics and let the rest go by... if your ego can handle it

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

However, some of the "trolls" are entertaining and give me a chuckle. Most if not all are here to elicit a response... to bait you and push your button. If you cant realize this and continue to respond to them, you're playing their game which means you lose. It has nothing to so with facts about the teams etc, its more akin to politics...whatever great insight you bring will get trashed no matter how strong it is. Youre fighting a losing battle.

My advice:

Dont take this board or its trolls so seriously. IF you truly want trolls to stop annoying you...stop responding and biting on every piece of chum they throw out there. You may not want to believe this but YOU are one of the reasons they continue on here. Stick to the Celtics and let the rest go by... if your ego can handle it 

Watching the trolls run circles around some of these gullible Celtic fans is amazing. I get the sense that dfury, among others, has a strong need to be humiliated... so he can then lash out at the unseen perps.

And trolls certainly accommodate. Can't blame them. A "hand in glove" fit.

And we voyeurs get to spectate and marvel at utter stupidity.

Within the gay male community, there are  "tops" and there are "bottoms."

Think in those terms as you watch with amusement.

Pud

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

The Laker trolls are jjealous wannabes who don't know much about basketball and just are here to try to annoy us like a little brother. Not hostile, just pests throwing the kitchen sink in hopes that something provokes a reaction because they know they've gotten nothing else.

Once the injuries pile up, the in-fighting amongst all their aging vets starts, and the Lakers get off to a slow start, the trolls will have more to worry more about like their own division and if PJ wil come out of the Montana woods to replace their clown of a coach then to start up with their big brothers in Boston. 

Sections
Shortcuts