Dottie, In about 10 minutes or so Bloggettysuckshit is going to start his favorite thread because we came up short tonight and I'm sure as always he slipped you Twenty bucks and you will not do a damn thing!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No!

You know why? 

Because it meant it was anybody's ball game! 

When you get beat by 4 points it means it was a tight game, both teams were evenly matched.

But when you lose by 39 points in a Finals game, it means you're a worthless team that don't deserve to be in the Finals!

[/QUOTE]

If I were you, I would have cried more. Leading the series 3-2, leading by 13 in the 3rd quarter, you CHOKED. 

Much like Magic choked in 1984, it's nothing to write home about. We don't brag about "we make it a series, we were still in the game in the final minute". Losing by 39 or losing by 4 after leading most of the game. Either way, I can make a case to bash you...

"You got blown out of the court"

"You choked, you have a nice way to grab defeat from victory, the typical role model of the Timberwolves..."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

No!

You know why? 

Because it meant it was anybody's ball game! 

When you get beat by 4 points it means it was a tight game, both teams were evenly matched.

But when you lose by 39 points in a Finals game, it means you're a worthless team that don't deserve to be in the Finals!

[/QUOTE]

If I were you, I would have cried more. Leading the series 3-2, leading by 13 in the 3rd quarter, you CHOKED. 

Much like Magic choked in 1984, it's nothing to write home about. We don't brag about "we make it a series, we were still in the game in the final minute". Losing by 39 or losing by 4 after leading most of the game. Either way, I can make a case to bash you...

"You got blown out of the court"

"You choked, you have a nice way to grab defeat from victory, the typical role model of the Timberwolves..."

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Right on. Everytime I bring up 2010 I'll smack you for choking...

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

The Celtics beat the Lakers twice by more than 30 points in the NBA Finals?

It's an NBA record too!

Boston's 39-point win surpassed the NBA record for the biggest margin of victory in a championship clincher; the Celtics beat the Lakers 129-96 in Game 5 of the 1965 NBA Finals.

http://seattletimes.com/html/nba/2008003347_nbafinals18.html

[/QUOTE]

Well, in that case, why didn't the Celtics save some of those margin for the game 7 against Orlando the next year? and against the Lakers the year after next?

39 points victory amount to ONLY 1 championship? shame on you...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Anyone seen DFury today?  I am still trying to get connected to his new facebook page. Thanks!"

You're one of the main reasons he started the page, and understandably so. Unfortunately he got himself banned in the process. But your'e still around. Perhaps off topic, I've noticed I have also have problems scrubbing algae from the bottom of pools.... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Anyone seen DFury today?  I am still trying to get connected to his new facebook page. Thanks!"

You're one of the main reasons he started the page, and understandably so. Unfortunately he got himself banned in the process. But your'e still around. Perhaps off topic, I've noticed I have also have problems scrubbing algae from the bottom of pools.... 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He got banned? I feel bad for him. I hope his facebook blog is a success.

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

On the topic of feeling bad, do you think the Lakers will take up a collection to hire a singing coach for Pau?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXSSP6Ujwg

Sing it Pau: "where did I go wrong (other than picking up the mike)"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

On the topic of feeling bad, do you think the Lakers will take up a collection to hire a singing coach for Pau?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

On the topic of feeling bad, do you think Paul's ankles feel any better from this...

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/video_jameer_nelson_breaks_paul_pierces_ankle_into_a_million_pieces/12305239

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

On the topic of feeling bad, I hear Mitch was asked to explain why the Lakers will be paying Mike Brown a salary for the next several years!

Thanks Mitch!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

On the topic of feeling bad, do you think Paul's ankles feel any better from this...

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/video_jameer_nelson_breaks_paul_pierces_ankle_into_a_million_pieces/12305239

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

On the topic of feeling bad, I hear Mitch was asked to explain why the Lakers will be paying Mike Brown a salary for the next several years!

Thanks Mitch!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yes, you can thank me for directing that conversation in the right direction.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

You mean your, excuses, excuses, you'll hear them everyday...

[/QUOTE]

Once again, your credibility is non-existent as anyone that reads my posts know that I never make excuses. I just state the facts.

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Don't take my word for it! Read what the most interesting man in the world has to say:

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Once again, your credibility is non-existent as anyone that reads my posts know that I never make excuses. I just state the facts.

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Don't take my word for it! Read what the most interesting man in the world has to say:

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

*yawn*

[/QUOTE]

On the topic of yawn, below is a picture of Jack taken at a recent Lakers game:

Oh! how the Lakers have fallen! Snohrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

*yawn*

[/QUOTE]

On the topic of yawn, below is a picture of Jack taken at a recent Lakers game:

Oh! how the Lakers have fallen! Snohrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr