Dottie this is a Celtics board. It's high time these Laker Fans get the hell out

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Dottie this is a Celtics board. It's high time these Laker Fans get the hell out

The BB with the changes to the format and the Laker infestation is on life support.  The pre season is about to start and BDC needs to come forward and fix the format and ban trolls who now frequent here with impunity.  It really has become untenable.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Dottie this is a Celtics board. It's high time these Laker Fans get the hell out

I feel sorry for the trolls they are here because they are 3-9 against us in title games and trail us in title counts and are angry they haven't made it out of the second round for two years running. Who can blame them? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I'll put in my two cents.....I have been "discussing" the Celtic/Laker debate with my friends ever since the Bird/Magic era launched the second coming of the rivalry, which had been dormant since 1969....when the Lakers finally broke through it was on....the '80's were great....Boston went through the deaths of Bias & Lewis as well as the Pitino failure...the franchise was set back big time...in the meantime, Shaq signed with the Lakers as a free agent and teamed with Kobe to claim a "three-peat"...there is no question that the Lakers took the upper hand as a contender in 2000 (after neither team won a championship in the 90's)....since 2008 Boston has become a power again and the teams have splt two Finals' series....

what makes this board so annoying is this....when I "discuss/debate" this topic with friends it is always face to face....we are either friends or we are fans that meet other fans....whenever there is a debate there are always constant themes...

we rely on facts and/or opinions...

we never attack each other because of their opinion

we never pretend to be anything that we aren't (fake fans)

we never get into childish name calling and baiting....something that could very well end up in a physical altercation if it took place face to face in a bar

we never put down the accomplishments of the other team

all because we are face to face and not hiding in cyber space by sitting at a keyboard

I welcome intelligent one on one discussions...but I hate dealing with "trolls" who act like teenagers.....if we were all sitting around together in a room having a group debate it would never sink to the level that this board has gotten to.....of course, if we were sitting together we would all be adults...kids would not be welcome or tolerated....

that is my opinion....there are some great posters who aren't Celtic fans...as I've said before, I have become friends with many....it really isn't that hard to do if we make the effort...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Im waiting till season starts....anybody know of another good site..?? Besides Sams...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phillipston. Show Phillipston's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Awesome thread!!!

[/QUOTE]

It certainly is.  It proves to everyone on this board that the Minnesota fans are still trying to make the balloons drop on a franchise that remains a winner, and is recognized as a team compared to the Canadiens, the Yankees, and the Steelers, These types of fans will remain as Fake fans;  HATEFUL, SPITEFUL, VINDICTIVE, ENRAGED, BITTER, SCARED, SORRY, ANGRY, COWARDLY, UGLY, STUPID, and uneducated as to how history, and the Laker part of history actually works. 

There is no Laker history.  There are going to be writers that will clarify the importance of those Minnesota rings, should they cross over the threshold of the 18th banner.  My only fear is that Stern will not recognize this fact, and will approve the 2nd team as the best for all, over the only team from 1946 that stayed true.  The Lakers will never earn 18 in NBA lore, if it's written correctly. 

One question for the Laker fans;  Where does George Mikans jersey hang?  Is it as visible as Chamberlain's (the guy that couldn't win).  Is it next to West's?  Is it next to Bryant's?  Where is it?

Second question for Laker fans;  Why are the Lakers behind in head to head matchups?  If your better, why are you behind head to head?  You got to three in 2010, it was 9-2 before.  So, how do you guys figure that you are better on any plane than us?

It's going to work out for the Celts, and that's what scares the Fake fans.  There are more numbers, more retirement ceremonies, more gifts to be bestowed for the C's in the upcoming years than the Lake fans will ever see.  #34, #5, #9 vs. a rapist.  Who gets the hall first?

I believe in the Shamrock!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts