Dottie this is a Celtics board. It's high time these Laker Fans get the hell out

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: Dottie this is a Celtics board. It's high time these Laker Fans get the hell out

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll reiterate in a nice way. Dottie, we don't want these people here. They harass other posters and on a personal note I'm sick of it. 5 years of this garbage is enough. between the trolls and the few the few apologists they have this board is aweful. I want to come here and talk about my team without hearing about a team I quite frankly don't give a damn about. I don't care about there opinions. They refuse to have rational conversation. It's old, it's stale and I just want it to end. We don't go on LAker boards and harass them. We don't want them harassing us. I don't like starting profanity laced threads, but that's what it's come too. I've been posting here for like 7 years and I come less and less simply because of this. Some posters left and started there own board because of them. I'm pleading for you to put and end to this.

[/QUOTE]

Fury,

It may be somewhat annoying, but it shows the highest respect for the GREATEST WINNERS in NBA Finals history to have others from lesser franchises and/or cities come here to dialogue -- even if the rhetoric is often mundane, inane or even insane.  Think about it.  Would you go to the fan site of the GREATEST LOSERS in NBA Finals history to dialogue?  Not a chance!  What's to talk about other than wishing they can catch up to the Celtics before death overcomes us all?  Relax, after banner #18 hits the rafters, LA Lackers will still be looking for #12 to go with the 5 they claim from Minny!!

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Re: Dottie this is a Celtics board. It's high time these Laker Fans get the hell out

As i said in another post let them stay here. Let them hype up the Lakers and down grade the Celtics, cause it will be sweeter if the Lakers do not live up to the hype they are projecting and then we will see who is still around. Celtic fans will all ways be here to support  our team no matter what. Let the season being  and Go Celtics and best wishes to the Lakers (Trolls).

Danny and Doc great off season, i like what we have this year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

In response to JamLock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll reiterate in a nice way. Dottie, we don't want these people here. They harass other posters and on a personal note I'm sick of it. 5 years of this garbage is enough. between the trolls and the few the few apologists they have this board is aweful. I want to come here and talk about my team without hearing about a team I quite frankly don't give a damn about. I don't care about there opinions. They refuse to have rational conversation. It's old, it's stale and I just want it to end. We don't go on LAker boards and harass them. We don't want them harassing us. I don't like starting profanity laced threads, but that's what it's come too. I've been posting here for like 7 years and I come less and less simply because of this. Some posters left and started there own board because of them. I'm pleading for you to put and end to this.

[/QUOTE]

Fury,

It may be somewhat annoying, but it shows the highest respect for the GREATEST WINNERS in NBA Finals history to have others from lesser franchises and/or cities come here to dialogue -- even if the rhetoric is often mundane, inane or even insane.  Think about it.  Would you go to the fan site of the GREATEST LOSERS in NBA Finals history to dialogue?  Not a chance!  What's to talk about other than wishing they can catch up to the Celtics before death overcomes us all?  Relax, after banner #18 hits the rafters, LA Lackers will still be looking for #12 to go with the 5 they claim from Minny!!

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

[/QUOTE]

+1

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts