DOWN/DOWN/UP/UP/UP

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: DOWN/DOWN/UP/UP/UP

That's OK! We prefer players who share the ball, get along with their coaches / team mates, and WIN GAMES! 

Note to Laker fans, Kobe will NEVER be like Mike!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

Doesn't matter if the rest of the team sucks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

KOBE BRYANT'S MINUTES PER GAME AND FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS PER GAME ARE DOWN BUT HE IS SHOOTING A CAREER HIGH IN FG%, 3 PT FG% AND FT%.

THE TEAM IN GREEN HAVE NEVER HAD A WARRIOR LIKE HIM ON THEIR ROSTER!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS TO BLACK MAMBA AND TO YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!! 

[/QUOTE]
    What kind of fan talks about a ball hog star when you are losing. Talking about Kobe when your team tanks night after night.  Don't you want to just disapear?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

the difference in the Lakers/Celtics mindset......

Kobe wants to win IF he is the Man....that's the biggest reason he ran Shaq (Mr Final's MVP) out of town.....

Kobe wants to score 30 every night....even though it's been proven that his team loses when he take 20+ shots per night....I think he wants to prove something by leading the league in scoring as he nears the end...."hero ball" at it's best, in search of praise and glory.....that is his "MO"

now take a look at the history of the Boston Celtics....the winningest franchise in league history has never had a player lead the league in scoring...they have found better ways to win over the years....

you're almost right...actually, Celtic fans would never want a warrior like him...give us Larry Bird every time....'nuff said...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

hey guys & gals...anybody else with me...?   ....Bird in a landslide over Kobe...?  ......I really think it's a no brainer...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the difference in the Lakers/Celtics mindset......

Kobe wants to win IF he is the Man....that's the biggest reason he ran Shaq (Mr Final's MVP) out of town.....

Kobe wants to score 30 every night....even though it's been proven that his team loses when he take 20+ shots per night....I think he wants to prove something by leading the league in scoring as he nears the end...."hero ball" at it's best, in search of praise and glory.....that is his "MO"

now take a look at the history of the Boston Celtics....the winningest franchise in league history has never had a player lead the league in scoring...they have found better ways to win over the years....

you're almost right...actually, Celtic fans would never want a warrior like him...give us Larry Bird every time....'nuff said...

[/QUOTE]

Well Actually Larry Bird said he would have liked to play with him

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7551496/larry-bird-love-play-los-angeles-lakers-kobe-bryant

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

hey guys & gals...anybody else with me...?   ....Bird in a landslide over Kobe...?  ......I really think it's a no brainer...

[/QUOTE]

Count me in!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

Look nobody is questioning that Kobe is a great NBA player. He is, but again it doesn't matter if the rest of the team is terrible.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

MJ still better

Russell still the best

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Kobe is great, no question.....but as an all around player, Bird trumps Kobe...3 MVP's in 13 years vs 1 in 17 years...?  ....nuff said   ...also, Bird was Batman on his team...Kobe was Robin....hence Shaq's 3 Finals MVP's in his prime...and Pau should've won it in 2010...sorry...Bird was the better player....heck, just ask anyone from Indiana State how good he was....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Bird......Kobe is a great player but Larry is a legend

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Bingo....!! ...that is why they called him "Larry Legend"....and he didn't have to give himself his own nickname the way the "black mamba" did....Kobe hyped himself up just like Deron Williams is doing now by hiring his own "PR man" to cover him.....these dudes are so immature....the "look at me" mentality at it's best...now Kobe is threatening to kick some ass in the locker room?....ok tough guy....why don't you go and pick a fight with Artest or Howard.....?  ...we already saw you cower to "Ron Ron" when he played for the other team.....he is a great talent but I have to admit I haven't loathed an athlete like this since big Wilt was playing.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Bird is not even in the conversation.

Thanks for playing"

Actually many basketball analysts place Bird over Kobe as a player on the all time list - many. I found this out because when Kobe hit 30K there was debate as to whether he is a top 5 player. Some experts have him in the top 5 but most have in the top ten - after both Bird and Magic.. If you were more educated you would know that there is a legit argument over who is better, Bird or Kobe. Granted they do play different positions. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

I heard your warrior will retire in Eagle Colorado!!!!!!!!