down time sucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

down time sucks

i can't wait for the playoffs to be over and the draft and summer free agency to heat up. this is so BORING. lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: down time sucks

i think memphis wiping out OKC is kinda interesting.  not interesting enough to watch the games, but i'd LOVE to see memphis come out of the west.  no idea who guards lebwrong if they do, but gasol would run the table on the other end

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Long, long off seasons suk. And yes, I enjoy watching the Grizzles take it to  OKC. Very solid team. 

TA surely is playing some outrageous defense on Durant... as well as anyone can. His offense is still goofy but his D is great.

TPrince looks lost out there. He brings little/nothing to the table. Old... feeble.

Mike Conley can be my PG anytime.

And then there's Gasol. WOW!!! Whodathunk Marc would outshine Pau?

Makes that trade look pretty damn awesome.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

it just goes to show you that the moronic notion that a traditional center is passe and no longer needed is indeed- ridiculous.  and keep in mind that everyone dismissed MEM out of hand when they traded gay mid season in what seemed like a "strange" trade.

conley is small but competent.  good all around skills.  all anyone needs in a PG.  has dished out some big time games so far. 

Sections
Shortcuts