Dr. Buss' final days

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Dr. Buss' final days

I know Celtics fans aren't invested in this story, but for the sports fans that might be...

http://lakernation.com/lakers-owner-jerry-buss-dying-of-cancer/

Sad. IMO definitely one of the greatest owners in sports franchise history. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Dr. Buss' final days

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

I know Celtics fans aren't invested in this story, but for the sports fans that might be...

http://lakernation.com/lakers-owner-jerry-buss-dying-of-cancer/

Sad. IMO definitely one of the greatest owners in sports franchise history. 

He was and it is sad he is dying. Not to start a flame war or anything but I'm of the opinion tht his son doesn't know what he is doing. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Great owner, one of the best ever.  Hope he recovers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Oh wow, so sad to hear about that. Hope he recovers. At least he's got the money to pay for the best doctors out there. Cancer is certainly a **tch!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

He was a winner just because I do not agree with somethings It does not tarnish his accomplishments.   Wish the best for his Family.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The guy was a great owner.  Nobody here can wish him anything but good health.  I can still hate his team though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I hate the lakers, but have respect for those that made the franchise a winner...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

Fantastic franchise history.Sports fans in general but Laker fans in particular have been blessed by his leadership.

Seems

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

Will always hate the Lakers, and will always have admiration and respect for Dr. Buss. He is truly one of the greatest owners in all sports! Any die hard fan would LOVE to have Dr. Buss at the helm of their team!! He was also a very classy gentleman. Beat this horrible disease Dr. Buss, the NBA family is not ready to let you go!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I agree with these sentiments....Dr. Buss was a great owner....he, and Jack Kent Cooke before him, made the Lakers into a marquee franchise after Bob Short moved and later sold the team....Cancer is a killer (lost my mom a few years back)...but their are so many survivors (my wife, now in her 13th year)..so my prayers go out to the Buss family....sports for diehard fans is a passionate part of life...but life is truly a blessed thing to be cherished....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Celtic fan, but wishing Dr Buss and his family the best.

Sections
Shortcuts