Dr Buss on Lakers/Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

Re: Dr Buss on Lakers/Celtics

In Response to Re: Dr Buss on Lakers/Celtics:
    In Response to Re: Dr Buss on Lakers/Celtics : Should I wait for him to admit his error, or just keep laughing at him?
    Posted by BirdandCowens

First you should explain why you posted responses and then pretended you didn't? That kind of erratic behavior is the same type of disingenuous behavior as someone who would have a conversation with themselves using two different identities. Are you saying you would never do anything like that? You wouldn't appear on this board under different identities, sometimes using one identity to defend the points of the other? You know you have, I know you have, most people here know you have. Time to come out of the closet crazy man.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

The Lakers are fit to celebrate their championships in whatever fashion they choose to. Same goes with the Celtics. I'm more concerned with the fact that in the last 10 years the Lakers have amassed 5 championships to the Celtics 1. If the Celtic organization does not get it's act together and looking for things to blame, the Lakers are going to go right past us and leave the celtics in their wake.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

Give it up is bobbarcker, who has been banned - yes, I'm ratting you out AGAIN AND RUMcHale is that idiot KB24RULZ, both of whom were BANNED for stalking, and vowed they would never come back if that happened!!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Wrong, they are both one and the same. There, you caught me. I admired your  work so much, I emulated you. You should be flattered, really. Or maybe not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

these LA trolls are just too wierd......oh well.....the teen years are sometimes quite difficult.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

BC.......I've decided not to waste my time with the trolls anymore.....as Rondowski said......ignore.....they will come....no one will listen....they will realize that no one wants to play with them.....and they will look for another sandbox to try to bully....funny....they can change their handles....but they can't change their methods or (lack of) style.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

In Response to Re: Dr Buss on Lakers/Celtics : Nah,it just makes me want to move back HOME more!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

You should go, really.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

In Response to Re: Dr Buss on Lakers/Celtics : Yes, I do believe it is possible. If so, shame on his disruptive force, the harmony of the Lakers-Celtics rivalry is too strong though. I do look forward to punching them in the mouth again, so that the real Celtics fans can take it on the chin, and say "next time bud" yet again next year. I really do enjoy that aspect of the rivalry. No Heat infiltrators will ever get in my way with real Celtics fans like you around here to make things right.
    Posted by Give-in-to-it

Cheers for that. No doubt we'll have our revenge at some time in the future just as the Lakers will no doubt win more championships. The measure of a man is how you front up to defeat and from what I've seen so far of some supposed 'celtic' fans, I'm ashamed some have the nerve to wear GREEN.

What I wouldn't give for a re-match.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

This guy is worse than martini

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

....all I see is the greyed out name of the poster....nothing to read.....see how much time I saved not having to read nonsense? .....try it buddy...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

I'm getting nothing of Bird and Cowans....he must be banned.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GlasgowRangers. Show GlasgowRangers's posts

Posted by RUMcHale

Don't worry. BirdisCoward has many other aliases, like Headless Lamar. How likely is it that three 60+ years old Celtic fans living in LA flooding this forum with garbage? and worse yet, all arguing with the same style, i.e. try to get the last say...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Posted by RUMcHale

COWENS, Dave Cowens.............#18 in your program!

Sections
Shortcuts