Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener"

Charles Oakley on DH:

"A lot of guys cry in this league these days. I try not to get caught up in that. The management in Orlando let him get away with it. Most times, they put kids in timeout. They never put him in timeout. He just kept crying and got his way. Now he's in LA with Kobe so they got a chance to win a couple championships in the next two or three years.

"They could have traded him and got something better for him last year. I think they just tried to play along. They just pleased him anyway they could but he never did anything to please them."

"Dwight Howard is embarrassing Patrick (Ewing) if you ask me," Oakley said in the interview. "He doesn't have a ball player's mind. And they tell me he is one of the best centers in the game. He wouldn't have even made the league 10 years ago. He would be on the bench. They say he won't listen. Dwight won't listen. How can you not listen to Patrick Ewing?"

Ouch!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

Re: Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener"

In Response to Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener":
    [QUOTE]Interview from Dwight's ortho doctor. http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=8259772 http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274277 http://www.rantsports.com/blog/2012/08/24/nba-rumors-dwight-howard-will-be-ready-for-the-los-angeles-lakers-season-opener/ "Chances overwhelmingly good that there will be no lasting effect from this particular injury."
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the links Tommy !!!!.  Us Laker fans like me and you have to stick together.  Just one question,  I come here to learn more about the Celtics.  Why as a Laker fan do you come here and post Los Angeles news?  Come on now, you don't have to pretend anymore.  :missingte

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

As stated, I am certain the Magic worked tirelessly to find the best back surgeon around (after DH's 15th trade demand)!

A picture of Dr. Krapper, post DH back surgery:

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener" : You are not going to get me to be a Lakers fan. sorry. Just because I live on the left coast, doesn't mean that I don't bleed green like Tommy does and hedley does and Sully does. If you are a Lakers fan, why do you care about this Celtics forum? I don't get it...

Tommy also pretends to be a teen age girl on another site he hangs out on all day.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In Response to Re: Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener" : Thanks for the links Tommy !!!!.  Us Laker fans like me and you have to stick together.  Just one question,  I come here to learn more about the Celtics.  Why as a Laker fan do you come here and post Los Angeles news?  Come on now, you don't have to pretend anymore. 
    Posted by lakerfaker[/QUOTE]

Why do you pretend to be a Lakers fan?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener" : Why do you pretend to be a Lakers fan?
    Posted by dirty52[/QUOTE]

Talk to TommyRules and GoGreen!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Regarding the experimental surgery on DH's back, according to Dr. Krapper, he successfully completed this surgery twice before DH's surgery, on spineless jelly fish!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

A picture of Dr. Krapper before he made the first incision!

Hiccup!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]If Dwight needs an extra two weeks, I don't think LA really cares. If the doctors feel he will be ready for the season opener, he probably will. Doctors usually give the conservative/extended time line.

Who cares dude. Shouldn't you be posting this on a Laker website or forum. There's this amazing new invention called the internet where you can keep track of events and correspond with like minded individuals even if you are currently living miles away from a familiar territory.

In a nutshell, spare us all from your little brother 'look at me I can do it too' inferiority complex when it comes to the Celtics. And if you don't think you have a complex, then look in the mirror because if you didn't then you wouldn't be on a Celtics site trying to get attention all the time!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

This post belongs in the Around the NBA section. As such in this section I consider it to be spam, a commercial message on behalf of the Lakers. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

p.s. I fully expect Howard to start the season, he'll need to be involved from the beginning if "the original coach killa" is to get his new coach fired by the end of the season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]Very interesting. As a Celtic fan, I hope this is not true!   The only way OKC or Miami has a shot at beating the Lakers is if Howard does not come back anytime soon, even then Steve Nash will have this team being the most fluid and efficient in scoring. I just hope injuries happen frequently to all of the stars in the league so that my Celtics can hopefully make it back to the ECF again. Ugh!!!
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]

We all know that you're not a Celts' fan and that you probably have a few other Laker and C's profiles on this board too, so just give it up man and good luck your senior year of high school.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener" : I love the Celtics, but am a realist and can admit that our franchise is just not that great unless we look back to the dark ages.
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]

Boston WAS great but IS NOT a great franchise any longer.
    They have the most titles but the distance between them and the Lakers has been getting closer over the last couple of decades.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

MarkfromCT  = TommyRules...........funny how that works!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener" : Good try. Is this paranoia you are experiencing?

Sorry, mtrax, the jig is up!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts