Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener"

In Response to Re: Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener":
    In Response to Re: Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener" : You accuse me of being someone else every week. (Well, that's excluding your little 2 week vay cay). You called me Rico and GK and now ntrax? What an imagination!
    Posted by TommyRules

And you left the board during the playoffs just before the lakers were eliminated.  We all respected your reasons.......turns out, you were just hiding, and avoiding the humiliation!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener"

Exactly what type of surgery was this again?

Interesting choice of wardrobe / attire!!

Rumor has it, Stan Van Gundy (former coach who DH had fired according to news reports) was seen reviewing DH's medical chart, minutes before his surgery! Hmmmmm!!

A picture of Stan, shortly after the alleged citing took place!

He was overheard chuckling something about pay-back!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener":
    MarkfromCT  = TommyRules...........funny how that works!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Yup, and we can also pretty much figure out that Go GREEN = The Big4

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Dr. Klapper: "Dwight Howard Will Be Ready For The Los Angeles Lakers Season Opener" : Factually, not even close to the truth.
    Posted by TommyRules

Sorry, Gina, mtrax, Tommy.............the writing and sarcasm is the same, as well as the totally immature method of trying to get in the last word.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Please move to Around the NBA

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

THIS IS FROM AUGUST.................HE IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT A BACK DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE IS NOT DWIGHT'S ORHTO SURGEON..........................OMG, TOMMY, GIVE IT A REST!!!!

Maybe he'll play on Opening Night, and maybe he won't................it is pointless to argue about it until it happens.  If I were the lakers, I would NOT play him..........it's a long season!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

They will err on the side of caution...................they want him to re-sign for the next 5 years.  I would venture to say he will be out for the first week or so.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to TommyRules's comment:

It looks like the doc was right.

Dwight is scheduled to play on Sunday which is 1 1/2 weeks before the season opener.

Yes, and rememeber to NEVER listen to anything that Fiercest34 says. It is OK to respond, but his post have ZERO CRED 110% of the time.

Not possible - thanks for playing!!

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts