DRAFT DAY HIJINX!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

DRAFT DAY HIJINX!

I hope Ainge gets crazy and decides to move up and target a player

Bismark Biumbo or Chris Singleton seem like they could fit and play big minutes as rookies  , what do you guys think ?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: DRAFT DAY HIJINX!

I just hope that he doesn't screw up another draft. He always seems to overthink. I hope that he comes to his senses and drafts a guy using logic instead of drafting another long-shot tweener not expected to be drafted until the mid 2nd round for the sole purpose of stoking his ego.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenbeand. Show greenbeand's posts

Justin Harper = PP 2.0

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: DRAFT DAY HIJINX!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DRAFT DAY HIJINX! : Like I said ... As soon as you stop posting (The Promise) I will honor my bet with you and do the same .... What no takers? Fiercest34?  Fiercest34?  Anyone?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

It's really sad you keep saying he made a promise but until now you have no shred of evidence to backup your claim of the post called "The Promise". LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DRAFT DAY HIJINX! : Like I said ... As soon as you stop posting (The Promise) I will honor my bet with you and do the same .... What no takers? Fiercest34?  Fiercest34?  Anyone?

You wonder why people on this site don't support you. The reason for that is instead of acting like a grown up you aggravate the situation by adding more nonsense into the threads. It's bad enough that this forum is infested with trolls, why do you have to make excuses every time you are wrong?

Everyone knows you lost the bet and you reneged. If you were a real man you would have swallowed your pride and waited until October to start posting again. That way people on this site would respect you for being a man of your word. The way you're behaving now makes you nothing but a two-faced coward.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DRAFT DAY HIJINX! : I better save this post for future reference ... LOL You want to promise the board that you'll stop posting if the C's move up or have you learned a lesson?

The arrogance of a turd like you is beyond me. You talk about lessons learned when you yourself believed a D-Leaguer by the name of Anthony Tolliver would have better stats than 6th man of the year candidate Big Baby Davis last season. Hello! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Well, this topic has devolved into another cat fight.  Bor-rrrring...