Draft Day Thread! Let the Fireworks Begin!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Draft Day Thread! Let the Fireworks Begin!!

June 26th is finally here! Let the fireworks begin! 

It appears DA is steering the ship towards a rebuild!

I hope the Cs find a way to get E. Payton - AND - acquire some 2nd round picks! 

What will happen with Rondo, Bass, Green, AB, trade exception? 

Stay tuned!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Draft Day Thread! Let the Fireworks Begin!!

Will the Cs deal before the start of the draft? I am 50/50 on this - think JG may be traded sometime today! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Will Embiid slide to Cs at pick 6? Interesting that his agent handed over medical records to both the Cs and Fakers! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

What realistic pieces can we move that make it attractive for another team? I know we have all the players but what expiring contracts, trade exceptions and non guaranteed contracts do we have at our disposal. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Will Embiid slide to Cs at pick 6? Interesting that his agent handed over medical records to both the Cs and Fakers! 

[/QUOTE]
    I am starting to feel like today might be a dud.  If we draft randle and lavine and nothing else happens I will shoot myself.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

In response to myurkus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I am starting to feel like today might be a dud.  If we draft randle and lavine and nothing else happens I will shoot myself.

[/QUOTE]

Save a bullet for me if that's the case! Drafting Randle and staying the course with the current team is a nightmare scenario! It would only be worse if DA outsmarted himself and took McBuckets or Gary Harris with the sixth!  Apocalypse Now baby!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

you got that right.  Most of us as usual will probably be disappointed, but right now I'm still hoping for fireworks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I hope DA is able to trade up to # 1! Wiggins!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

something may happen with rondo and sac. i hope so anyway. if we can't get love, there's no reason to keep rondo and green around. get as many picks as you can out of this draft. heck, even take embiid. it's a big risk, but if it pays off...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:
    [QUOTE]

something may happen with rondo and sac. i hope so anyway. if we can't get love, there's no reason to keep rondo and green around. get as many picks as you can out of this draft. heck, even take embiid. it's a big risk, but if it pays off...

[/QUOTE]

Agree - I am guessing B. Stevens will have a much younger group to coach next season!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Must be the medication!

Joel Embiid will miss the next 4-6 months of action after the foot surgery. A few hours ago on his Twitter account appeared: "I'm a Laker". Sportando
    Los Angeles Lakers, Draft, Joel Embiid
    - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.ZafKfvi5.dpuf" rel="nofollow">http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.ZafKfvi5.dpuf

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

NO on Randle...............he blew us off for GQ!  LaVine is okay, but he is moving up the board, and will prob be gone by 17.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

James Young was in a minor car accident a “couple weeks ago,” a source confirmed to SNY.tv. Chad Ford of ESPN first Tweeted Thursday morning that the 6-foot-7 Kentucky freshman “was in a minor car accident” that caused him to “miss [his] last 5 workouts. He’s OK. But may explain his recent draft slide.” ZagsBlog.com

Draft, James Young
    - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.ZafKfvi5.dpuf

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

That's who I've wanted all along.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

NO on Randle...............he blew us off for GQ!  LaVine is okay, but he is moving up the board, and will prob be gone by 17.

[/QUOTE]

Agree - Randle has 2 screws in his foot, as well!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

That's who I've wanted all along.

[/QUOTE]

It would be fun watching him develop under Stevens!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

James Young was in a minor car accident a “couple weeks ago,” a source confirmed to SNY.tv. Chad Ford of ESPN first Tweeted Thursday morning that the 6-foot-7 Kentucky freshman “was in a minor car accident” that caused him to “miss [his] last 5 workouts. He’s OK. But may explain his recent draft slide.” ZagsBlog.com

Draft, James Young
    - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.ZafKfvi5.dpuf" rel="nofollow">http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.ZafKfvi5.dpuf

[/QUOTE]

It would be NICE if Young slides to 17!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Update 10:11 a.m.

• ESPN reports that the Cavaliers were calling around shopping both of Orlando's top-12 picks Wednesday night, indicating that they're considering moving the No.1 and then moving what they get from it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

Update 10:11 a.m.

• ESPN reports that the Cavaliers were calling around shopping both of Orlando's top-12 picks Wednesday night, indicating that they're considering moving the No.1 and then moving what they get from it.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I think I might actually take 4 and 12 over 1 and 17!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

the whole embiid medical papers is SHADY...I think this guy is busted..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Draft, James Young
    - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.ZafKfvi5.dpuf" rel="nofollow">http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.ZafKfvi5.dpuf" rel="nofollow">http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.ZafKfvi5.dpuf

[/QUOTE]

It would be NICE if Young slides to 17!

[/QUOTE]

Just about on everyone draft board, James Young is taken way later than 17 and Ainge did not even bring him in for a workout.