DRAFT DAY THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

DRAFT DAY THREAD

who is that guy the cavs picked at #5. that shocked me. had heard the celts would be picking him. this is a weak draft. where's the dude from the congo , supposed to be the next dikembe mutombo! that guy going to washington seems bad a-s-s, in a way of swagger that you simply dont see in many euros. think that could work out big time with wall, mcghee and the czech guy. called the czech the blake griffin of europe and already talking about the slam dunk contest. says to me he's an athletic freak! wiz could be badddd (in a great way) next year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: DRAFT DAY THREAD

not much interest this year...oh well. so far everything has gone as expected.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deanocelt. Show deanocelt's posts

20 picks down and still some good big men on the board.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: DRAFT DAY THREAD:
    20 picks down and still some good big men on the board.
    Posted by deanocelt

Let's just hope that Ainge doesn't blow it again

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Ainge will probably pick another pg

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

This sucks y'all. Under normal conditions I would be thrilled that the C's have the opportunity to draft: Brooks, Hamilton, Honeycutt, or Singler but given how Ainge depleted Boston of Centers he has no choice but to draft a 5. But then again, Doc won't give pt to a rookie...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Brooks reminds me of James Anderson. I hope that there is a good big for 55.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from donquique. Show donquique's posts

boston traded for jajuan at 27

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

Glad to get a Big kinda shocked we traded down tho

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i laughed when they drafted another gaurd. i was like figures. then they come on saying it was for the nets and the celtics are expected to get jujuan. lets see how it plays out when the season starts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

What position will he play? At 220 he's not really stong enough for center or really power forward. He's going to get muscled around alot in the paint.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

bobcats, bucks, and kings jsut did a 3 team trade. and bobcats jsut draft another center? i dont get MJ. its like the wolves drafting tons of pointgaurds.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

In Response to Re: DRAFT DAY THREAD:
    In Response to Re: DRAFT DAY THREAD : KG was also only 220 pounds when he entered the NBA. Kevin Maurice Garnett  (born  May 19   1976  in Mauldin ,  South Carolina ) is an  American  professional basketball   player  for the  NBA 's  Boston Celtics . The 6 ft 11 in (2.11 m), 220  lb  (100  kg /16  st )  power forward / small forward [1] [2]  is regarded as one of the best all-around players in the game today. http://www.bookrags.com/wiki/Kevin_Garnett  
    Posted by Fiercest34

Now we both know he ain't no Kevin Garnett. If we can just bulk him up another 15 to 20 pounds. Hey, Garnett will be a good mentor I hope.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

looks like ainge is channelling his inner belichick by hoarding all these extra picks going forward. assiuming like bb that they will be more valuable going forward as chips, actual drafts and for flexibility. not bad danny. have ZERO clue who jj johnson is so i'll defer to those of you who know or like him. would be beyond shocked if there's a bb sighting wearing a celtic uniform!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Who knows what the second round pick will be? Were talking about the Nets so it could turn out to be a high second rounder.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

There are still some very good players available: Keith Benson, Greg Smith,  Etwaun Moore, Scotty Hopson.  Dang, scratch Benson.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I would be thrilled if Boston could get Etwaun Moore.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

Happy we got him though he would be off the board 7-12 picks ago

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts