Draft day trades for McLemore and Noel possible?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Draft day trades for McLemore and Noel possible?

A Rondo and Bradley backcourt is awesome, but I think a Bradley and McLemore backcourt could be better. We need Noel to fill K.G.'s void on defense in the coming years.

Bradley-McLemore-Green-Sullinger-Noel

is a good young nucleus.I think McLemore is a premier scorer and decent passer/athletic high IQ guy. 

McLemore and Noel are high energy high skill guys that always do well in the NBA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Draft day trades for McLemore and Noel possible?

McLemore is going to be the #1 or #2 pick, how on earth do we trade for that????

Rondo at best might get us into the 6-12 range if we trade him to a team like Dallas or Sacramento... so I guess there is a shot at Noel there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

McLemore is going to be the #1 or #2 pick, how on earth do we trade for that????

Rondo at best might get us into the 6-12 range if we trade him to a team like Dallas or Sacramento... so I guess there is a shot at Noel there.

Getting Noel would be great for the Celtics.  Especially since he is from Massachusetts.  I heard about him when he was much younger and at the beginning of his high school career.  He was projected as one of the top players in the country when he was in high school. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Rondo is a young PROVEN franchise player. If he can't fetch a #1 pick than GM's are stupid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I would trade Melo, our picks and Courtney Lee for Nerlens Noel.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Orlando could use Rondo and Melo. I hope they get the #1 pick!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

A DAL radio station this morning said last night Dirk went the final 20 mins of the game without attempting a shot.

He says the Mavs miss Jason Kidd more than they care to admit and the current group of PG's ain't cutting it!!

Enter Rondo - if they get Bynum and trade for Rondo, all of a sudden the Mavs are back in contention.  Cuban may want to do this deal.

Plumlee or Olynk if we go for a big

Michael Carter-Williams if we go for Rondo's replacement.