Draft Gordon and Hairston, Sign Melo, Then Trade For Love

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Draft Gordon and Hairston, Sign Melo, Then Trade For Love

That is nowhere close to the best deal the wolves will be offered.

And how do the Celtics sign Melo? We don't have the cap space to do that.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Cool dude

Good luck creating "your" team in a manner that is financially impossible.

I don't think the trade offer is terrible, but really if we're getting Love there is no need for the T'Wolves to expand it and ask for more picks in order to swap Pekovic for Wallace.

“The commercial class has always mistrusted verbal brilliancy and wit, deeming such qualities, perhaps with some justice, frivolous and unprofitable.”

- Red Auerbach

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:

damn i'm good!

Amusing, yes.

The Knicks trade is solid.

The T'Wolves offer is a joke. Really? Sully and three future picks in the 17-27 range?

You know here will be a good 6-7 teams offering more than that for Love. Even if you included our pick 6 it would be tough for me to see go down. Also leaves us without a C. Hump/Oly is not more than a 1st rd of the playoffs center duo.

The Rockets are said to be thinking of trading Harden and Asik (Asik OR Pekovic flipped to another team) AND a pick for Love and Martin. 

Golden State is probably going to offer Lee, Klay Thompson, Barnes or Draymond Green and '16 and '18 first rd picks for Love and Martin.

The Bulls will offer Boozer, Gibson or the European star they own the rights to (Kevin Seraphin), Tony Snell and one or both 1st rdf picks they own in the teens.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

That's not possible.

I mean the Wolves will agree to trade Love and Pek for our garbage?

HAHAHA

Pekovic or Martin are going to have to go when Love is traded. That is a lot of salary for team building through the draft.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Go for it.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

how the heck does the NBA salary cap work anyway. similar to the NHL?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

damn i'm good!

Amusing, yes.

The Knicks trade is solid.

The T'Wolves offer is a joke. Really? Sully and three future picks in the 17-27 range?

You know here will be a good 6-7 teams offering more than that for Love. Even if you included our pick 6 it would be tough for me to see go down. Also leaves us without a C. Hump/Oly is not more than a 1st rd of the playoffs center duo.

The Rockets are said to be thinking of trading Harden and Asik (Asik OR Pekovic flipped to another team) AND a pick for Love and Martin. 

Golden State is probably going to offer Lee, Klay Thompson, Barnes or Draymond Green and '16 and '18 first rd picks for Love and Martin.

The Bulls will offer Boozer, Gibson or the European star they own the rights to (Kevin Seraphin), Tony Snell and one or both 1st rdf picks they own in the teens.

Houston isn't trading Harden. Wolves have already stated that they will not trade Love at the draft. Whether that is actually true or not is another story. 

the only offer that beats Boston's is GS and i don't see them giving up all of that for Love and especially frail Martin. Plus the Wolves would rather trade Love to an Eastern team than a Western. Gibson is 28, Wolves want young talent and Sully is a much better prospect than Snell. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

1.  You know this how?  Is SAC in the East now?  How about GSW?   Those are two teams linked to Love this past week.  Have a link to support your claim?

2.  I thought Sully was overrated and fat?  Vacillate much???

Sections
Shortcuts