Draft/lottery

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Draft/lottery

I project that:
    1) Cavaliers - Derrick Williams
    2) Wizards - Enes Kanter 
    3) Wolves - Kyrie Irving
    4) Raptors - Brandon Knight
    5) Jazz - Kemba Walker
    6) Kings - Jan Vesely 
    7) Cavaliers - Alec Burks
    8) Pistons- Jonas Valanciunas
    9) Bobcats - Jimmer Ferdette 
    10) Warriors - Tristan Thompson

Those match what each team wants and should get. The Cavs need a SF now that LBJ left, so they will pick Williams. If the Wizards do get 2nd pick, I hope they do, wont pick Kyrie because of John Wall. This is what i want the draft to turn out like.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Draft/lottery

In Response to Draft/lottery:
    I project that: 1) Cavaliers - Derrick Williams 2) Wizards - Enes Kanter  3) Wolves - Kyrie Irving 4) Raptors - Brandon Knight 5) Jazz - Kemba Walker 6) Kings - Jan Vesely  7) Cavaliers - Alec Burks 8) Pistons- Jonas Valanciunas 9) Bobcats - Jimmer Ferdette  10) Warriors - Tristan Thompson Those match what each team wants and should get. The Cavs need a SF now that LBJ left, so they will pick Williams. If the Wizards do get 2nd pick, I hope they do, wont pick Kyrie because of John Wall. This is what i want the draft to turn out like.
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs

Tony Allen, D West, O Greene, Gerald Green, Perk, Jefferson, Rondo, Giddens, Walker................... stop......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In Response to Re: Draft/lottery:
    In Response to Draft/lottery : Tony Allen, D West, O Greene, Gerald Green, Perk, Jefferson, Rondo, Giddens, Walker................... stop......
    Posted by TheDUDDER

I don't know what that has to do with the original post.  But if you add Powe, Gomes, and BBD, thats 9 out of 12 who are still playing in the NBA, wich is a pretty good drafting average.  :-) 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

ya thedudder. what?
    haha this is just for fun. :/

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts