**DRAFT TALK THREAD**

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: **DRAFT TALK THREAD**

Anyone think Walker is worth a shot with our second first round pick?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone think Walker is worth a shot with our second first round pick?

[/QUOTE]

I need to see him shoot. If he can't shoot, no. If he can he's worth a private workout, and therefore worth a shot with that second first rounder. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Big night tonight for college Bball. good games Arizona-Oregon, Uconn-Cincy and MSU-Penn St.

Payne expected to be back in action tonight.

Payne, Appling, Harris, N. Johnson, Gordon, Napier, Kilpatrick all prospects playing tonight.

Personally I am a Uconn fan growing up 40 mins from campus and cant wait for the game tonight

also, kinda disappointed in the C's win last night. i dont see the #2 or #3 pick in our sights unless the lotto balls fall our way (when has that ever happened) or DA gets rid of the prodcutive players left

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

One things for certain, you can count on Jeff Green showing up every 3rd or 4th game. He was there last night. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Kansas as a team is over rated but Wiggins is playing solid right now, finally. Embiid nothing so far.

I was seeing a WVU upset and its already close

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Embiid in a Celts uni! looks good to me!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

My Current Top 20 (2/8/14):

1. J. Embiid

2. J. Parker

3. A. Wiggins

4. J. Randle

5. N. Vonleh

6. M. Smart

7. G. Harris

8. D. Exum

9. J. Grant

10. R. Hood

11. J. Young

12. T. Ennis

13. Z. Lavine

14. D McDermott

15. K. Anderson

16. G. Robinson III

17. W. Seldon

18. J. Clarkson

19. D. Saric

20. A. Payne

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]A. Sherrod Blakely  @SherrodbCSN  about 1 hour ago

Just about every member of the #Celtics front office is here except Austin Ainge who is scouting in Spain right now. #jabariwatch in effect.

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/boston_celtics#ixzz2smPyphxh

[/QUOTE]

and fitting he has 22 and 11 already. Atta boy Jabari!

Sorry for Jabari!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

We need to get "ahead" of Philly - my reasoning is this - I think ORL will draft a PG.  Nelson is done, they have Olapido and Afflalo at wings, and Vucecic, Harkless, Nicholson and Maxiell.  What ORL is lacking is a PG.  So, I figure Embiid goes #1, then Smart or Exum would be next.............we could still end up with Parker.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We need to get "ahead" of Philly - my reasoning is this - I think ORL will draft a PG.  Nelson is done, they have Olapido and Afflalo at wings, and Vucecic, Harkless, Nicholson and Maxiell.  What ORL is lacking is a PG.  So, I figure Embiid goes #1, then Smart or Exum would be next.............we could still end up with Parker.

[/QUOTE]

good thinking HMarr. I kinda hope Jabari's stock drops becuase i dont see us in the top 3 right now. I think we end up with the 4 maybe 5th pick..

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]
    Celts will get in the top 3 if Sully does not play.

Sully is really beasting lately.

[/QUOTE]

Yup, not good. Need that top 3 so we are a lock for a good pick. bust potential gets higher in 4-6 range imo

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Pass on Smart please... not too smart.

He full on shoved a fan tonite.  He's getting suspended for this his 2nd outrage thus far this season.   Anger management issues.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He full on shoved a fan tonite.  He's getting suspended for this his 2nd outrage thus far this season.   Anger management issues.

[/QUOTE]

yup saw that. not even that, he isnt leading this OkSt team to victories. great players in college translate into victories. not happening. starting to have real questions

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yup saw that. not even that, he isnt leading this OkSt team to victories. great players in college translate into victories. not happening. starting to have real questions

[/QUOTE]
    Yep,  his draft status is plummeting.   Pass.

Hope we get lucky and get a top 3 choice... otherwise I would take a chance with Exum if we're looking at #6 or #7.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Yep,  his draft status is plummeting.   Pass.

Hope we get lucky and get a top 3 choice... otherwise I would take a chance with Exum if we're looking at #6 or #7.

[/QUOTE]

exum could go at 4 also..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

if you thinking pick 6 or 7 you gotta look at...hood,vonleh,randle or grant.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

[QUOTE]

1. Embiid, keeps impressing as time goes on. Freak athlete

2. Parker, great scorer and a good rebounder like someone stated in another thread, reminds me of Pierce a little. not too fast but gets it done

3. Wiggins, doesn't seem to take over games as much as he should but when he does get hot, look out. its all about effort with him

4. Randle, Zach Randolph 2.0? i think possibly to yes. he's a bull and meant that in a good way. he's effective

5. Exum, great athlete and big for a PG. dont know much about him seen little tape but seems like could be a star or even bust. can be a scorer or ballhandler, versatile

6. Smart, yes inconsistent $hooter but has great fire and intensity which I like and he is a bull and can get to the line anytime. good defender as well.

7. Hood, good size and attacker. left open can hit a $hot. will be a good NBA SF.

8. Vonleh, raw talent but good athlete. good defender and bounder. he's a homeless man's Embiid imo

9. Selden, probably higher than most people have him but I like the kid. he can flat out score and make plays. he's smooth to me as well.

10. Ennis, MCW 2.0? I say, better. He can $hoot better than MCW and can handle pressure

11. Gordon

12. Cauley-Stein

13. Payne

14. McDermontt

15. Harris

[/QUOTE]

GREAT LIST !

I SAY AINGE ENDS UP WITH 2 OF THE TOP 10 PLAYERS.....

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

Gary Harris if the Celts don't have a top 3 pick.

[/QUOTE]

I really starting to buy into him. I like Jeremi Grant also 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpatscelts25. Show soxpatscelts25's posts

Anybody heard of AJ Hammons from Purdue? 7'0" 280 pounds 10.9 points, 7.4 boards, and 3.2 blocks in only 24 minutes per game. I dont know much about him but he seems like he can play a little bit. 

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/A.J.-Hammons-7070/ 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

So, Marcus Smart may have actually gained some ground back by the way his team played without him the other night. shows how much he means.

Wiggins isnt cutting it for me. Will be a servicable NBA player but i have question if he can be elite.

Big game for prospects tonight. Jabari Paker, Tyler Ennis, Jerami Grant, & CJ fair all in rival games on the primetime! cant wait! hope the C's lose too! they better...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to soxpatscelts25's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anybody heard of AJ Hammons from Purdue? 7'0" 280 pounds 10.9 points, 7.4 boards, and 3.2 blocks in only 24 minutes per game. I dont know much about him but he seems like he can play a little bit. 

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/A.J.-Hammons-7070/ 

[/QUOTE]

He is skilled and he has the perfect NBA body for a center. What I hear is he could care less about defense. he is projected as a late first round, early second round guy.

Sections
Shortcuts