**DRAFT TALK THREAD**

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

Re: **DRAFT TALK THREAD**

Tyler Ennis continues to do ridiculous things. Flat out winner. If you believe in the "clutch" gene, kid definitely has it. 

From ESPN:

"But that’s what Ennis has done all season. According to ESPN Stats and Info — and these are crazy numbers, so it’s probably best to be seated — in one-possession games in the final five minutes of regulation and overtime games this season, Ennis is 8-of-9 from the field and 14-of-14 from the free throw line with six assists and zero turnovers. On “game-tying or go-ahead plays,” he is 4-of-4 from the field and 8-of-8 from the line. Against Duke, he made the free throws that would have sealed the game in regulation, before Rasheed Sulaimon’s buzzer-beating 3. In overtime of that game, he went 4-of-4 from the stripe."

Keep him in the convo for a 1st round selection

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

yes, Ennis' clutch play is beyond belief. I remember watching this kid in high school last year on espn and just saying damn he's so calm out there. controls everything

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpatscelts25. Show soxpatscelts25's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

In response to soxpatscelts25's comment:

Anybody heard of AJ Hammons from Purdue? 7'0" 280 pounds 10.9 points, 7.4 boards, and 3.2 blocks in only 24 minutes per game. I dont know much about him but he seems like he can play a little bit. 

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/A.J.-Hammons-7070/ 

He is skilled and he has the perfect NBA body for a center. What I hear is he could care less about defense. he is projected as a late first round, early second round guy.

It looks like he has a ton of talent. No chance we reach for him with our second first pick? And if we end up getting another pick later in the first round, it would be hard not to pick a guy that talented would it not?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

another big day for College BBall.

Jabari Parker on tonight at 6

Florida/Kentucky tonight will yield a ton talent and good players

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Anybody heard of AJ Hammons from Purdue? 7'0" 280 pounds 10.9 points, 7.4 boards, and 3.2 blocks in only 24 minutes per game. I dont know much about him but he seems like he can play a little bit. 

He is skilled and he has the perfect NBA body for a center. What I hear is he could care less about defense. he is projected as a late first round, early second round guy.

It looks like he has a ton of talent. No chance we reach for him with our second first pick? And if we end up getting another pick later in the first round, it would be hard not to pick a guy that talented would it not?

As far as athletic ability and having an NBA body for a center I don't see how one could pass him up in the late first round.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Jabari Parker is a man

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpatscelts25. Show soxpatscelts25's posts

As far as athletic ability and having an NBA body for a center I don't see how one could pass him up in the late first round.

There is very little chance we get Embiid. We will probably pick 5-8 where a few good players will still be on the board. I say we go Gary Harris if he is still on the board with our first pick, and then Hammons with our second pick. I dont care if there are better players on the board when we pick around 20. A legitimate 7 footer who can score, rebound, and block shots is hard to find. He is gonna need to play better defense but he has a ton of potential.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1962647-2014-nba-mock-draft-full-predictions-for-1st-round-after-all-star-weekend

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Pretty huge night in CBball..

Cuse/Duke yields a TON of talent.

Jabari Parker (love him), Rodney Hood, Tyler Ennis, Jerami Grant, CJ Fair all on display tonight, all are possible top 20 picks.

Kyle Anderson is currently on right now for UCLA as he has led them into the top 25, big stock rise for him.

Arizona, who has been struggling, plays Colorado tonght another good game.

Texas/Kansas tonight will be a great game too. Wiggins, Embiid, Seldon (all have become unimpressive)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Well, Jabari Parker is amazing. He doesn't even touch the ball as much as he should but he still scores 19.

Cuse/Duke matchup so well and this rivalary looks like it will be great as long as both coaches stick around.

Wiggins had a huge day, surprisingly. he may not turn out to be J.Green 2.0

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

no one wants to talk draft or cbball?

Smart sucking wind tonight.

Embiid cant get out of foul trouble

and Wiggins is so underwhelming

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i was watching randle today...man the guy has to shoot the ball more...it's like he doesn't want to take it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

i like embiid..but if i had the 1st pick i would not take him...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

]

agreed. Parker is my guy no doubt.

if we had #2 and Parker is gone I would take him then

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i was watching randle today...man the guy has to shoot the ball more...it's like he doesn't want to take it.

probably true.

I didn't watch today. Kentucky is so overrated to me. just not a good team

They aren't getting past the Sweet 16 or Round of 32 in my bracket right now

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

probably true.

I didn't watch today. Kentucky is so overrated to me. just not a good team

They aren't getting past the Sweet 16 or Round of 32 in my bracket right now

exactly...they are overrated..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

]

agreed. Parker is my guy no doubt.

if we had #2 and Parker is gone I would take him then

that's what i would do also...but you can make a case for wiggins also...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

exactly...they are overrated..

very. Randle and Young are good and I think will be good NBA'ers

but the Harrisons have turned out disappointing and Cauley-Stein in SO overrated imo

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

ehhhhhh he really scares me. The talent is certainly there. he reminds me of Jeff Green way too much though.

Wiggins could turn out to be like T-Mac or Jeff Green.

I think risking the 7-footer could be better.. maybe.

as I type I'm talking myself into Wiggins' potential . he can be great too

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

smart had a hell of a come back...WOW...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

ehhhhhh he really scares me. The talent is certainly there. he reminds me of Jeff Green way too much though.

Wiggins could turn out to be like T-Mac or Jeff Green.

I think risking the 7-footer could be better.. maybe.

as I type I'm talking myself into Wiggins' potential . he can be great too

wiggins is so up and down it's crazy..but he's still super young...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Yeah, I've been a huge Smart fan all season just like the kid.

glad he had that huge second half. 20 pts!

hopefully OKST makes a run.

I want Smart to show me more so i can trust him in the NBA

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpatscelts25. Show soxpatscelts25's posts

You have to assume the bucks, 76ers, and magic will be the teams picking ahead of us if we get the 4th pick. Any chance Embiid slides in the draft? Especially if his back keeps acting up. If i were the bucks I would take Parker, 76ers could take embiid or Wiggins, then the magic have no need to take Embiid with Vucevic already averaging 15-10 and a block at age 23. They need a solid Point guard or power forward to team with Oladipo, Vucevic and Affalo. 

So any chance embiid slips to us at 4?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

As I posted yesterday, Jabari is my man in this draft and is #1 in my mind..

Wiggins had a great showing with 41 putting that potential on display.

Smart is making the doubters second guess themselves with his great play as of late.

College Bball is heating up to the best time of its season and many guys are just heating up!

man i hope the C's can get Jabari

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

also, I may be coming around on McDermontt.. If he slipped to our second 1st, I would love the pick

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts