Dudder and Jimmy don't know Jack

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Dudder and Jimmy don't know Jack

Congrats to the Heat on beating the mighty 76'ers.  We look forward to a highly competitve series.....it could go either way, and I mean that.  I am cautiously optimistic that we can do it, but I believe it has to be in 6.

On funnier note, our two resident experts, dud and Jimmy42Jack0 showed their knowledge of the game this week:

Dud predicted a 30 point Heat win, while JJ said the Heat would "waste" the 76'ers and the "Big 3" would be on the bench most of the second half.........

Good job, guys.....we all know now how to react to your posts................

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Dudder and Jimmy don't know Jack

In Response to Dudder and Jimmy don't know Jack:
    [QUOTE]Congrats to the Heat on beating the mighty 76'ers.  We look forward to a highly competitve series.....it could go either way, and I mean that.  I am cautiously optimistic that we can do it, but I believe it has to be in 6. On funnier note, our two resident experts, dud and Jimmy42Jack0 showed their knowledge of the game this week: Dud predicted a 30 point Heat win, while JJ said the Heat would "waste" the 76'ers and the "Big 3" would be on the bench most of the second half......... Good job, guys.....we all know now how to react to your posts................
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    A. your thread dedicated to me, is very touching...but like ive said before...its a little creepy
    B. sixers didnt give in, stayed in the game with their athleticism...good for them...but never lead again in game 5 after the 1st quarter...meaning miami essentially coasted the whole way
    C. gee, sorry we didnt get to play a team missing two of its stars and that plays ZERO defense in the 1st round...i think philly's intensity will have prepared us well for what the C's will try to do

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Dudder and Jimmy don't know Jack:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Dudder and Jimmy don't know Jack : A. your thread dedicated to me, is very touching...but like ive said before...its a little creepy B. sixers didnt give in, stayed in the game with their athleticism...good for them...but never lead again in game 5 after the 1st quarter...meaning miami essentially coasted the whole way C. gee, sorry we didnt get to play a team missing two of its stars and that plays ZERO defense in the 1st round...i think philly's intensity will have prepared us well for what the C's will try to do
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

So, you were WRONG, you stand corrected, you don't know basketball like you claim you do......you misspoke??  What are you admitting here?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Dudder and Jimmy don't know Jack:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dudder and Jimmy don't know Jack : So, you were WRONG, you stand corrected, you don't know basketball like you claim you do......you misspoke??  What are you admitting here?
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    the heat won the game, won the series and never lost the lead after halfway through the 1st quarter...they coasted

i think the better question is what do you want to accomplish with this thread?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I believe I have already accomplished it.  Thanks for your "participation".  You did not disappoint me in the least.......exactly the results I expected.....now, back to ignore you go....and NO ONE will respond to your posts, because you are not a MAN!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Jimmy is a Heat fan, but I think that Dudder is a guy who just loves to needle others because he gains some sort of twisted pleasure from it. He will be a Heat fan until the Celtics beat them, and then he will be a Bulls fan. After the Celtics beat the Bulls, he will be a Laker fan.

Prediction - Celtics in five or six. They have no center, or point guard. Rondo has decided to play aggressively again, and we have a solid center, even if Shaq does not play. We also have an advantage at power forward.

The bench is still the wild card, however, with this extra time off, and lots of practice, I expect the new guys to play less tentatively.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

How do you figure Miami coasted after the 1st quarter or 1st half that you said the 2nd time.  The game went down to the wire and last possesion.  I dont call that coasting.  Miami had to sweat that one out.  Easily could have lost.  I cant wait to see what they will say after we crush the heat.  "oh the Heat were just coasting...they didnt want to win"  LoL...

They struggles last night because they were thinking about Boston!

Sections
Shortcuts