Dudder?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Dudder?

Didn't you say the Celtics where going to go 1-7 during this hard 8 game stretch. Well in the first 7 games they are 5 and 2. Lottery? No. Third spot? Maybe!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Dudder?

Funny I was thinking about starting this thread.  Would like his take on Rondo.  I am sure he could still rake poor RR over the coals, even though he has done something that hasn't been done in 20 years.   There is a logical explantion I am sure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Dud the racist has been on my ignore for over a year now

If he is still the same sad clown as ever then everyone should know his predictions and attempts to use stats are always epic fails

3-4 years ago he was claiming guys like Chris Duhon, Beno Udrih and Rafer Alston were better PG's than Rondo... enough said, the man is a joke and a loser

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In Response to Re: Dudder?:
    [QUOTE]Dud the racist has been on my ignore for over a year now If he is still the same sad clown as ever then everyone should know his predictions and attempts to use stats are always epic fails 3-4 years ago he was claiming guys like Chris Duhon, Beno Udrih and Rafer Alston were better PG's than Rondo... enough said, the man is a joke and a loser
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]
    I wouldn't call Dud a racist. OldSchool, yes, Dudder, no.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DRadja. Show DRadja's posts

Well whatever he is...he sure makes you guys think about him...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dudder? : I wouldn't call Dud a racist. OldSchool, yes, Dudder, no.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

He is a racist.  Read the Trayvon Martin thread.  He is also a coward.  I knew he wouldn't be back around for awhile.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Dudder is trying to lift that rock so he can crawl back under.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Well whatever he is...he sure makes you guys think about him...
    Posted by DRadja[/QUOTE]

Boy.. ain't that the truth!

Love him or hate him... but you certainly don't ignore him.

The Laker trolls disappear... and we so need a punching bag to dump on.... so where's Dudder???

Please come out and play!

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Funny I was thinking about starting this thread.  Would like his take on Rondo.  I am sure he could still rake poor RR over the coals, even though he has done something that hasn't been done in 20 years.   There is a logical explantion I am sure.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I'd be one hell of a lot more impressed with the assist run that R9R is on... but he flat dab disappears when the game in on the line.

PG Robocop plays the first three quarters and then morphs into Barney Fife for the 4th.

KG and CPP are playing out of their FN' minds with the game winding down... and there's Rondo passing up shot after shot after shot.... wide open!

WIDE OPEN!!!

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dudder? : He is a racist.  Read the Trayvon Martin thread.  He is also a coward.  I knew he wouldn't be back around for awhile.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

We've know Dudder was a racist since he told Perk to 'take an ebonics class' or something equally classless and questioned the mans education and poor upbringing... a disgusting person

Puddin is on my ignore as well as his Rondo vendetta got so out of control and flew in the face of facts and reality that he became impossible to take seriously or reason with, VERY ignorant, just a clown with nothing to add here but to be Dud's lapdog, what a terrible job that must be

hopefully Puddin has changed his ways the past year and realized DUDDER is a hateful loser non-Celtic fan and now gives Rondo the credit he deserves as a top 5 PG... but it takes a big man to admit he is wrong so I doubt Puddin has that type of character

Dud is one of the worst human beings I have ever had to be 'around' so we know he lacks that ability, and he's a Knicks fan anyhow

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird-to-DJ. Show Bird-to-DJ's posts

Pud,

If you've got players on the floor "playing out of the FN' minds" why, exactly, do you want R9R taking that open shot... by the way he drilled multiple open jumpers last night (but as you will point out, maybe not in the final 5 minutes...); would you rather have Chalmers as your PG simply because he will hit more open jumpers even though he will create significantly less offense for the team as a whole...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I like rondo passing up shots at the end of the game if it means passing the ball to KG in the post.

Do Miami fans complain about Chalmers passing up shots at the end of games to pass the ball to wade or lebron?  Makes perfect sense to me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Pud, If you've got players on the floor "playing out of the FN' minds" why, exactly, do you want R9R taking that open shot... by the way he drilled multiple open jumpers last night (but as you will point out, maybe not in the final 5 minutes...); would you rather have Chalmers as your PG simply because he will hit more open jumpers even though he will create significantly less offense for the team as a whole...
    Posted by Bird-to-DJ[/QUOTE]

Wide open jumpers made... not a single one contested.... and not in the 4th quarter.... and if KG and CPP aren't shooting out of their minds... then what?

Barney takes over and becomes a scorer? Very unlikely.

Our ASPG   averages right at 2 points per 4th quarter and look at what he's turning down while others are making higly contested and difficult shots.

Talk about night and day.... Clutch... BFife is certainly not.

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]I like rondo passing up shots at the end of the game if it means passing the ball to KG in the post. Do Miami fans complain about Chalmers passing up shots at the end of games to pass the ball to wade or lebron?  Makes perfect sense to me.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

"I like Rondo passing up shots at the end of the game" might be  a more truthful statement.

Forget about the qualifier.

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Dudder?:
    [QUOTE]Didn't you say the Celtics where going to go 1-7 during this hard 8 game stretch. Well in the first 7 games they are 5 and 2. Lottery? No. Third spot? Maybe!
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

Another absurd prediction by the self-proclaimed know-it-all mild Dud.

As Always,

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Dudder? : Another absurd prediction by the self-proclaimed know-it-all mild Dud. As Always,
    Posted by JamLock[/QUOTE]
    Pud may have a fixation on Rondo, but he knows basketball and is an excellent poster.  Just a fact.  Dudder he is not.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]Pud, If you've got players on the floor "playing out of the FN' minds" why, exactly, do you want R9R taking that open shot... by the way he drilled multiple open jumpers last night (but as you will point out, maybe not in the final 5 minutes...); would you rather have Chalmers as your PG simply because he will hit more open jumpers even though he will create significantly less offense for the team as a whole...
    Posted by Bird-to-DJ[/QUOTE]

If the question is directed to milk Dud or the Pud(dle), the answer would probably be a resounding "yes".  It's hard to imagine such negative people ever finding the confidence to admit they are so dead wrong.

As Always,

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dudder? : If the question is directed to milk Dud or the Pud(dle), the answer would probably be a resounding "yes".  It's hard to imagine such negative people ever finding the confidence to admit they are so dead wrong. As Always,
    Posted by JamLock[/QUOTE]

ha!

yup they are both pretty big losers and fake fans

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dudder? : [QUOTE ]I like rondo passing up shots at the end of the game if it means passing the ball to KG in the post. Do Miami fans complain about Chalmers passing up shots at the end of games to pass the ball to wade or lebron?  Makes perfect sense to me. Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE] "I like Rondo passing up shots at the end of the game" might be  a more truthful statement. Forget about the qualifier. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

I'll take Rondo 100 of 100 times and you can have Chalmers, and Rondo will win each and every battle as "the best point guard in the Association, bar none."  First ballot future HOF Celtic point guard vs. mediocre Miami point guard; not much of a contest.

As Always,

Sections
Shortcuts