DUDES WHO CRY AFTER A GAME...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

DUDES WHO CRY AFTER A GAME...

Who's afraid of the Miami Heat ?
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/211852/Couple_Of_Heat_Cry_Following_Loss_To_Bulls

What's next ? Is Reilly gonna hire a psychiatrist like Wayne Dyer to come in and give the boys a pep talk ? Maybe he can hire the guy who helped Metallica get their act together....

Just how weak are the Miami Heat ?

It's sad when the toughest thing on South Beach is Snookie and The Situation...I'd love to hear what Carlos Arroyo has to say about what goes on in that locker room....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trJTevM_u1I

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Addicted818. Show Addicted818's posts

Re: DUDES WHO CRY AFTER A GAME...

In Response to Re: DUDES WHO CRY AFTER A GAME...:
    [QUOTE]This should be in Miami's locker room.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]
    LMAO!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

No whining or no winning?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Spoelstra done after this year.  You can only blame the players so much.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

www.theotherfifteen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/crying-285x300.jpg" alt="http://www.theotherfifteen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/crying-285x300.jpg" />

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]This should be in Miami's locker room.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Nice one Dude!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DUDES WHO CRY AFTER A GAME... : Nice one Dude!!!!
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I would like to know who are the ones crying.  Hope we find out.  You know that will good for the NBA to know.  Miami cries after losing.  HAHAHAHAH

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I can see the signs for their next road game.  Its going to be hillarious.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Lebron James sports psychology is all wrong.  He was quoted as saying to his own teamates: 'That he's not going to let his team down at the end of games anymore'.  Incorrect thinking.  By thinking he has to be a great closer he is dividing his concentration away from using good technique.  All the game of basketball is, is using correct technique sooner than your opponent.  He should only be thinking about putting his concentration into good technique during end of game shots in order to help his team and not worry about the consequences.  If he develops into a great closer fine if not, who cares, James is still a great individual and team player anyway.  He needs to take the pressure off himself and just play the game the correct way.  Maybe Lebron's ego is getting in the way.  This situation is somewhat similar to when a child wants to beat their parent so bad at checkers or chess it causes them to make inferior moves.  The child could be the better player, but the concentration is divided in two different directions so it causes the person to make less competitive moves.  Just play the game. Forget the ego.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

It just shows that Lebron's focus is still all about himself, rather than the team. That is still one of the biggest reasons for their lack of success against good teams so far. In addition, they also need a serviceable center and a point guard.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]It just shows that Lebron's focus is still all about himself, rather than the team. That is still one of the biggest reasons for their lack of success against good teams so far. In addition, they also need a serviceable center and a point guard.
    Posted by TeamUmbutu[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you about the center and the point guard.  Miami is the team that really could have used a healthy Perkins under the basket.  They need a big hoss that can defend and rebound.  Naturally, Danny Ainge is not going to give them what they need to get better.  I'm glad he didn't.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

There are some players that just rise to the occasion when the game is on the line...they are called leaders, and its becomming more and more appeareant that King James is not one of the them...

He will go down as a great player, but one that did not lead his teams to championships...

I sounds like Wade and James are having trouble in paridise...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from murphylo. Show murphylo's posts

When I was in the 8th grade I cried after we lost the Championship!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Cry Baby? LeBron, dating back to just after his last big win - in high school.  

Sections
Shortcuts