DWade is a punk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

DWade is a punk

Just saw DWade commit a flagrant 2 on Collison but given a flagrant 1.  Wade tried to take him out with a hard hit high on Collison's back. flagrant 1?!! You gotta be kidding me. In last year's playoff series between Boston and Miami he leg-whipped Rondo. This guy is a dirty player and the league allows it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: DWade is a punk

rondo gets ejected and suspended for bumping a ref......wade gets a flagrant 1 for blatantly shoving collison to the ground....quite the double standard there

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to DWade is a punk:
    [QUOTE]Just saw DWade commit a flagrant 2 on Collison but given a flagrant 1.  Wade tried to take him out with a hard hit high on Collison's back. flagrant 1?!! You gotta be kidding me. In last year's playoff series between Boston and Miami he leg-whipped Rondo. This guy is a dirty player and the league allows it.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  I will never forget the injury that he caused to Rondo last year which influenced our chances in that series.  Unfortunately, the elite players are always favored by the officials.  Maybe it will change when Stern retires.  At least, I hope the officiating improves and the elite players don't get preferential treatment. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

What's worse....D Wade and his dirty play or Lebron playing 42 minutes with ZERO fouls? Stern thinks this is entertainment, not sport. Stern's the problem and always has been. What ever happened to the story of him placing bets outside the country?????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

You know the Green Gods may be favoring us..Miami is very vulnerable in that series..if we can get by phillie, we could be playing the pacers...but not sure if we can handle SA or Durants army...then again, the gods might make another move by then..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

He is a punk.

I'm tired of the media (ESPN) protecting Wade.

He was dirty all last year and right back at it this year.

He should have been ejected and suspended for the next game.

Instead he puts his glasses on for the press conference and gets away with being an obvious dirty player.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: DWade is a punk:
    [QUOTE]He is a punk. I'm tired of the media (ESPN) protecting Wade. He was dirty all last year and right back at it this year. He should have been ejected and suspended for the next game. Instead he puts his glasses on for the press conference and gets away with being an obvious dirty player.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

So true. It drives me crazy to hear people defend this guy. Dirty. And if the shoe were on the other foot, and he got taken out on a play like he delivers, all h_ll would break loose. Last year he got away with taking down Pierce and leg sweeping Rondo. Whick should have been at least a 3 game suspension last year. That move allowed the Heat to move on. It's time to send a message and suspend this guy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

And people still want him wearing green? Disgusting!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

Maybe he ought to try out for the wwe.

Sections
Shortcuts