DWade!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: DWade!

I think you guys have a really good shot at getting to the western conference finals this year, before the Thunder knock you out. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: DWade!:
    [QUOTE]Our BIG 4 - Rondo and... ummmm....... KG and... hmmmmmmmmm...... Paul Pierce..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................ UGH!!!!
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]
    '

Bradley my man. With him as a starter the Celtics played at a pace to win 60 games. and that was before we lee and Terry. 

Things look good for us. Lakers too I really think they can make it out of the secod round this year. I even think they will take the Thunder to at least 6 games before they lose.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

let's talk about the Lakers benc... aww :<

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

In response to "Re: DWade!": [QUOTE]Our BIG 4 - Rondo and... ummmm....... KG and... hmmmmmmmmm...... Paul Pierce..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................ UGH!!!! Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE] Yeah but we GAWWT a lot of HAAAHT. THE FAKERS DON'T WANT NONE OF US!

Sections
Shortcuts