Dwayne Wade = Isaiah Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Dwayne Wade = Isaiah Thomas

Wade wants so badly to be loved - but unfortunately he is a whining, dirty player.

And of course - Wade is a dirty punk but the media hides it well.

He reminds me so much of Isaiah Thomas.  Trying to pretend to be a nice guy while actually being the biggest @sswipe in the league.

He has to be drilled.  Send Troy Murphy out there and tell him to punch Wade in the throat.  It's pretty obvious the referees won't take any action against Wade, so the players will have to do it themselves.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Dwayne Wade = Isaiah Thomas

That's an excellent parallel.  He DOES remind me of Thomas in many ways.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Dwayne Wade = Isaiah Thomas:
    Wade wants so badly to be loved - but unfortunately he is a whining, dirty player. And of course - Wade is a dirty punk but the media hides it well. He reminds me so much of Isaiah Thomas.  Trying to pretend to be a nice guy while actually being the biggest @sswipe in the league. He has to be drilled.  Send Troy Murphy out there and tell him to punch Wade in the throat.  It's pretty obvious the referees won't take any action against Wade, so the players will have to do it themselves.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

I am watching NBATV right now, nobody has mentioned how the injury to Rondo was a dirty play. There is nothing being said about Wade's leg whip of Rondo. Unbelievable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

he took out Ray Allen like 2 plays later, the flagrant that was overlooked against Pierce in game One; seems like the guy is on something where he can't control his temper to me.  Just saying, that's what his behavior on the floor looks like.  Hey, if it walks like a duck, it might be a duck.

Sections
Shortcuts