Dwight and CP3 in Green This Season

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Re: Dwight and CP3 in Green This Season

Sounds good to me but I wonder if the Magic would just use the amnesty on Arenas?

If DA is truly serious about not repeating Red's mistake when he held onto the original 'Big 3' for too long, then everyone on the C's should be in play to be traded. My only worry about dealing Ray or KG before this year was that Doc would bolt but now that he is locked up, DA should do what he has to do to compete in the NBA.

Heck, the Lakers won 2 rings since the C's yet everyone but Kobe is pretty much on the trading block right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

What? Dont think Shaq will dominate this season?

Love to have either Howard OR Paul, Im a BIG Rondo fan,
    but his inability to hit FTs is killing his potential as a scorer AND
    THE TEAM, PAUL would be an upgrade in many ways...

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Fierce - I bet you and Danny are the same personality type Wink.  Interesting offer, worth pondering.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

In Response to Re: Dwight and CP3 in Green This Season:
    In Response to Re: Dwight and CP3 in Green This Season : It makes sense because after we won a championship in 2008 Ainge said he wouldn't do what the Celts did with the old Big 3. So this is Ainge's chance to follow through on what he said 3 years ago.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Agree there is sense in it and you know Danny is doing what he can to get the next generation of Cs through the door.  He does not control the situation however.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

DH and CP3 in Boston? Muahahahahahahahahaha......someone found some magic mushrooms!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Dwight and CP3 in Green This Season:
    In Response to Re: Dwight and CP3 in Green This Season : Marc Gasol was a long shot that worked out well. But it was basically a salary dump for the Grizz at that time. They saved a lot of money when they got rid of Pau Gasol.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Bro, all your trade scenarios are a pipe dream.  That trade worked out in favor of Lakers.  Two championships in the NBA.  Celtics fans would take that in a heart beat.  If Celtics don't trade Rhondo's friend(Perkins) Celtics win another title.  I know, it hurts, but that is the jist of the situation. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts