Dwight and Nash to Star in Breaking Bad Spinoff

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Dwight and Nash to Star in Breaking Bad Spinoff

In response to "Dwight and Nash to Star in Breaking Bad Spinoff": [QUOTE]The title of the new show is "Breaking Back". ROTFLMAO!!! Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] +1 I was actually hoping they would call the show Bozo and Nash"

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The part where they went a bit off script is they had to charter an additional plane for all their chiropractors, yoga instructors, and massage tables. They also set up a huge Ben Gay dispenser in the locker room.....

But on the plus side Breaking Bad is well known for its musical selections and now we have the Laker's theme song for the year: 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

In case the view of the jpeg didn't work out: 

"The Ballad of Ben Gay" - Lakers 2012

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Ben-Gay-Ballad-Ben-Gay-Silly-Savage-Serenade-/00/%24(KGrHqZ,!lwE4mdiOR9UBOVnOFGNPQ~~48_3.JPG

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I wonder what the odds are of two players with back problems making it through a full season..? Who was the last player with back problems to win a championship??
    hmmm..so this should be a first..?? Larry legend was never the same after his back problems...but this will be different...and the unemployment rate is only 8.3%..as long as we don't count about 5 million or so..gotta love government accounting...