Dwight for Rondo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: Dwight for Rondo?

In response to KennCelt53's comment:

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:

I've seen no indication that Howard is going to return to his former glory (some have said he's lost his explosiveness). Rondo may. In my opinion, Rondo is the lesser of the two evils with these clowns. U guys really want Howard coming in here, either toying with, or trying to run this franchise like he has with Orlando and L.A.? I know this league is full of egos, but this guy is above and beyond. I personally don't think he'ld respect the uniform or our tradition, do you guys? He's a clown with a traveling circus..... in my opinion.

Are you saying he's not a Celtic by nature?

Everything I've read through his actions says so. Yes. Pre-madana. Wouldn't you agree? Does that speak of Celtic Pride?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Why do people in this forum insist on posting every vague and ridiculous trade rumor and then others speculate on it as if it could really happen? 

This trade is NEVER EVER going to happen. 

kG to the Clips is at least a bit more viable, though with his insistence he isn't waving his no-trade clause even that one is doubtful...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Why do people in this forum insist on posting every vague and ridiculous trade rumor and then others speculate on it as if it could really happen? 

This trade is NEVER EVER going to happen. 

kG to the Clips is at least a bit more viable, though with his insistence he isn't waving his no-trade clause even that one is doubtful...

So that we have something to talk about.

lol..... good answer. especially during this time of year.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennCelt53. Show KennCelt53's posts

In response to KennCelt53's comment:

I've seen no indication that Howard is going to return to his former glory (some have said he's lost his explosiveness). Rondo may. In my opinion, Rondo is the lesser of the two evils with these clowns. U guys really want Howard coming in here, either toying with, or trying to run this franchise like he has with Orlando and L.A.? I know this league is full of egos, but this guy is above and beyond. I personally don't think he'ld respect the uniform or our tradition, do you guys? He's a clown with a traveling circus..... in my opinion.

Are you saying he's not a Celtic by nature?

Everything I've read through his actions says so. Yes. Pre-madana. Wouldn't you agree? Does that speak of Celtic Pride?

I agree with you, Dr B. We need players that can get it done within a team first philosophy. Perhaps Rondo does not fit that bill these days, either. The championship Celtic teams of old played together with championships as the goal. They had confidence and ability, but put team first. Stats were secondary. Winning was prime. Doing it together was vital.